+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Next Bachelor

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    Does anyone know if Lloyd Levine is Jewish? The last name would certainly point towards him bein Jewish. Not that it really matters, but these shows, seem to always have at least one very religious/born again Christian, and I was wondering how the producers would deal with that aspect.

K
    I did a google search on him and his personal biography is very vague and generic. Under the few personal things I found on him was involvement in some Jewish organizations, but other than his name and his associate with some organizations and causes, I won't make the complete assumption.

Here's an excerpt from his "biography"
    When not in Sacramento doing the business of the legislature, Assemblymember Levine has made it a point to keep in close touch with the organizations and activities that have always been a big part of his life. An avid runner, Mr. Levine can often be seen with the New Basin Blues running club running on the paths and trails of the Sepulveda Basin. Mr. Levine is also on the Board of Directors of the Latino Junior Golf Association and a volunteer youth basketball coach with the Jewish Federation and the National Junior Basketball Association. He is a member of the U.C. Riverside Alumni Scholarship Review Committee, the California Alliance for Pride and Equality (CAPE), the Sierra Club, Friends of the River, the Simon Wiesenthal Museum of Tolerance, the Executives of the Jewish Home for the Aging, Los Angeles County Young Democrats, San Fernando Valley Young Democrats, and Action Democrats. He has appeared as a guest speaker and served on panels sponsored by the Valley Leadership Institute and the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, Election 2000 symposium.
    http://www.cmta.net/legsample.php?le...lloyd#personal
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Ok, CallieCutie, I think you should go for it and sign up to be the Bachelorette representing all of us faithful fans at the FORT, not to mention, your chance at getting Lloyd!!! (btw, I think he's pretty good looking especially the second pic of him) Hey, just in case you're interested, here's the application website
    bachelorette ap :yeah
    Go for it!! :
    Hmmm... I filled it out. I mean... I'm not finding love around here...

I'm scared that if I get casted, I'll be with a bunch of ho's...

Ugh... is it too late to take back my application?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    Hmmm... I filled it out. I mean... I'm not finding love around here...

I'm scared that if I get casted, I'll be with a bunch of ho's...

Ugh... is it too late to take back my application?
    Hey, CallieCutie, I'll cheer for you, especially since we're fellow Texans (even if don't live here presently) : I somehow think if the good congressman is selected they may try to steer clear of a bunch of ho's but you know there will be some because what's a bachelor without the bimbo element!!!! See, you can stand out among those girls.... afterall, we've had lots of girls with integrity and beauty and intelligence, i.e. Meridith, Sarah B, Mary, Tanya and others. Here's hoping for you!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

One of the LA TV stations (probably the ABC affiliate) did a story about Lloyd being in consideration for The Bachelor. (You could check the KABC website -- I can't post links -- to see if the story is viewable on the internet.) He sounded a little humbled, but who knows if that's an act. I mean, this would give a politician NATIONAL EXPOSURE. The bad part -- it might be the most chaste season ever (if Levine wants to go further in politics).

This guy looks a little too goody-goody.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Why not Kaysar for the next Bachelor!?

CBS probably wouldn't let him do that ...

I'd vote for Kaysar

However, I think a if they pick this guy as the bachelor there will be nothing that resembles the Charlie season.

I loved the sluttiness of Charlies season, and the fact that they actually fell in love?

No sign of a new Bachelorette????

This is so messed. If my congressman was up there w/ a bunch of whores pimping himself out, I'd have to move. Good lord.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I get your point, but whores?
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

Kaysar can't be the next Bachelor. Sex sells and didn't Kaysar say he rarely even holds a girls hand w/out serious commitment?? Kaysar would do well to host say, Endurance, or something.

+ Reply to Thread