+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor to be set in Paris!

The Bachelor to be set in Paris!

Just heard on "Good Day LA" this morning that The Bachelor is to be set in Paris. (Ah, the city of love!")

Can anyone confirm or deny????

LG.
    I've seen that reported as well. Ah, Paris. I wonder if they'll stay at the Paris Hilton?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Paris? Does this mean Fabrice will be the Bachelor?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's listed on TV Guide's website on "In The News" for 7/12:

SHORT CUTS
    Comedy Central has acquired rerun rights to TV's funniest comedy, Scrubs. The cabler will begin airing the episodes in fall 2006... The next edition of ABC's The Bachelor will be set in Paris. Despite the change of scenery, no one is expected to watch.

Okay, that's copied and pasted ... I didn't make or condone the last comment!

LG.
    check out more on the story here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...95#post1472895
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Qboots - you took the words right out of my mouth
    Ah.... gay Paree
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

If they want people to watch....

they will NOT have FABRICE as the Bachelor!!!

From the official article on FORT about this, it says:

"Whether even Paris can fuel a love match for the show remains to be seen of the previous seven Bachelors, only three have found a real romantic partner and only two couples are still together (including Charlie from the last season)."

It makes it sound like one of 3 has broken up, did Byron and Mary break up or Trista and Ryan?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    From the official article on FORT about this, it says:

"Whether even Paris can fuel a love match for the show remains to be seen of the previous seven Bachelors, only three have found a real romantic partner and only two couples are still together (including Charlie from the last season)."

It makes it sound like one of 3 has broken up, did Byron and Mary break up or Trista and Ryan?
    I caught that, too, CallieCutie, and wondered if it was a typo or one of the other two broke up. According to the article posted early last month about Byron and Mary, they just bought a house together so it doesn't sound like them. And Trista, who was just on Dancing with the Stars, had Ryan in the audience (and in the dance studio) during that show which was shot live (the actual performances that is!) I hope it's a mistake and we still have three couples together.
    As for Paris... I SO hope we don't have a Fabrice show. Can you imagine... they'd have to go 50/50 with half Bachelorettes half Bachelors!! If you look at the description of the bachelor they're looking for, it looks like they're going back to the "formula" Bachelor and no more "real" guy, beer drinking, hanging out at bars and general laid back guy like Charlie-boy!! Shucks!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I think they are speaking of two Bachelors.... Trista was a Bachelorette. From all I've read, Charlie + Sarah (for now), Bryon + Mary and Trista + Ryan are all still together.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast