Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: News about Charlie and Sarah

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

News about Charlie and Sarah

For those still interested, I've found an article and a link to a conversation by Charlie that shows (unbelievably ) the happy couple is still happy and sounding like a real couple. I may be a hopeless romantic, but I think these two sound like they have a chance at happiness. Who knows for how long, but I'm glad to share some positive news.

Former Shreveporter brings The Boyfriend home to meet family
    6/19/2005, 1:41 p.m. CT
    The Associated Press

SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) What do you do after you've put your life on national TV and been chosen by "The Bachelor"? You bring The Bachelor to your home town to meet The Family.

Advertisement

"The whole thing was a lot of fun. I learned a lot about myself and ended up with a great guy," Sarah Brice said Saturday night at a pool party for her and Charlie O'Connell. "It's been a great experience. And we're just happy we can be together and can continue with our every day lives."

Brice, a labor and delivery nurse, was living in McKinney, Texas about 175 miles from Shreveport when she was chosen to participate in the ABC-TV reality show. The other finalist for O'Connell's favor was Krisily Kennedy, a 25-year-old Warwick, R.I., salon coordinator and a former Miss Rhode Island.

The 30-year-old actor gave Brice, 24, a "promise ring" in the May season finale, but did not propose.

"We've been going nonstop since the show ended," he said, pulling Brice's 8-year-old sister Abigail onto his lap. "Someday, it has to slow down. But I don't know when that will be. There's always something else that keeps coming up. But I couldn't be happier."

The pair plan to leave Tuesday on a road trip that will take them to Montauk, N.Y., where they'll spend a month with O'Connell's parents. They'll head in August to Los Angeles, where Brice is moving to be with O'Connell. She has a job lined up at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

"I think it'll be great. I am excited about meeting new people and being with my boyfriend. And I'm just so excited about starting my new life."

O'Connell, who was given two months after the original show ended to choose, said, "I had a crush on Sarah from the beginning. It was a matter of if she liked me. I wouldn't change anything because I'm so happy with how it turned out."

So is Brice's mother, Sissy. She's excited about her daughter's move.

"Charlie is such a great guy, and I've met a lot of his friends. Honestly, I feel at ease with everything. ... Plus, I get to fly out to California and visit."

As for the couple's future, Brice said they are enjoying the moment. "We're just taking it day by day. Everyone is always asking us, Are y'all going to get married?' We're not even at that point. We're just so happy to finally be together."

__

Information from: The Times, http:// WWW.SHREVEPORTTIMES.COM

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/louisi...list=louisiana

Now here's a link to fishbowl.com radio interview with Charlie... warning.. fast forward through about the first 30 to 40 minutes of pointless drivel , until Charlie's portion.. he's funny and gives some good insights on the show and what's happening between him and Sarah now. Enjoy!!
    http://www.thefishbowl.com/multimedi...7/rr060905.mp3
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Thanks for the info cafegirl! I'm always glad to hear about happy couples. Two less lonely people in the world is a good thing.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Awwww! I'm sooo happy that they're happy and still together

Maybe they can be another successful couple like Trista and Ryan and Bryon and Mary

Oh.My.Gawd. Shocked. Did Fliess (Fleiss?...w/e) really, finally figure out a formulafor happy coupledom on his show? Woah. No wonder The Bachelor is renewed come September...yikes, hard to think that the show w/ the most lunacy produced one of only 3 happy couples in the 10 attempts.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Cafegirl thanks so much for posting the update! I checked in here a few times b/c I was curious to see if they were still together or not! I guess this new formula might have actually worked! I am amazed!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Two less lonely people in the world is a good thing.
    Aw, Qboots, that's a sweet thought.

Another great aspect of this news is that there are TWO ADDITIONAL happy people in the world, too -- those two strangers who aren't involved with either Bumchin or Sarah B. (since they're still together).

Thanks...Always nice to hear happy things lol
    BabyBlue Eyes

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    There was a mention in today's gossip column in the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the two were in town over the weekend and were spotted having dinner in a Boulder City restaurant. Not 100 percent sure how reliable the source it... but it was printed in the paper. Odds are they were still together as of Friday.

7/17 sighting of Charlie and SarahB

from the 7/18 NY Post's Page 6 (celebrity gossip column)

CHARLIE ("The Bachelor") O'Connell getting berated by his girlfriend, Sarah Brice, as they walked down Main Street in Montauk . . .

Maybe his pals were right. Think she's wears the pants in the relationship?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast