+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor Renewed!

Still not a word on The Bachelorette. I have no idea if the next two seasons will include The Bachelorette or just be two seasons of The Bachelor.

The next version will need to start taping by October for a January premire.

At least there's still Bachelor buzz. If everything were quiet, I'd be worrying.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    Still not a word on The Bachelorette. I have no idea if the next two seasons will include The Bachelorette or just be two seasons of The Bachelor.

The next version will need to start taping by October for a January premire.

At least there's still Bachelor buzz. If everything were quiet, I'd be worrying.
    It might have just been my active imagination or wishful thinking, but I thought I read somewhere when the announcements came out about 2 Bachelor shows a year starting in January that it would be one Bachelor and one Bachelorette show!! I hope so at least!! I'm really wondering about this Paris angle though. I like the idea of a new environment, but I wonder how the format might change.... i.e. back to the original bachelor types or the Charlie style with a looser and more relaxed (and fun) atmosphere!! I'm hoping for the later, or at least some incorporations of that more free spirited format.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I read they were happy with the Charlie format and it seemed to work better for the couple. The Paris location will make it much harder to get scoop for the contest and the media leaks would likely stop. It is not like someone will see the film crews at local gals homes prior to the announcements.

Theya re still soliticiting bachelors and bachelorettes so there will likely be one of each as suggested.

Here are some more articles, implying that they are going back to the more formal format for the Bachelor and that they will return to the USA for the hometown dates (so I guess they're not recruiting European girls). It might be worth applying to get a free trip to Paris (just one tiny addendum would be .. free trip includes possible humiliation and/or teasing/ ridiculing and general plunder of all things private in your life) but hey, they get their 15 minutes of reality tv fame and who knows, a semi-real chance at love!!
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-15-2005 at 01:03 AM. Reason: removed links to other fan sites

Jerry info

I would love Jerry to be the next Bachelor, but I'm sure he's doing well as an Art Gallery Director in LA -- both in job success and in the dating world -- and may not want to be the next Bachelor. I heard at TWTA show that the art gallery is at The Grove, an upscale mall in Beverly Hills.

... gee, I think I need to go shopping at Nordstrom's there ...
    and maybe, do some "other" kind of shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    I would love Jerry to be the next Bachelor, but I'm sure he's doing well as an Art Gallery Director in LA -- both in job success and in the dating world -- and may not want to be the next Bachelor. I heard at TWTA show that the art gallery is at The Grove, an upscale mall in Beverly Hills.

... gee, I think I need to go shopping at Nordstrom's there ...
    and maybe, do some "other" kind of shopping!
    I thought I read the rumor some where ??? that the art gallery where Jerry works(ed)?? closed??

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I thought I read the rumor some where ??? that the art gallery where Jerry works(ed)?? closed??

Yes the Art Gallery where Jerry worked did close their doors.

FORT Newbie
    Has anyone heard the status of Mary Delgado and Byron V?

Quote Originally Posted by triviafitz View Post
    Has anyone heard the status of Mary Delgado and Byron V?
    Welcome triviafitz! The last I heard was that they would wed in November, and that it would not be televised.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123