+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlie on The View

My opinion may not be too popular but that's never stopped me yet. I have to think that the real loser will be the poor girl that this dork chooses. I hope that Sarah goes on her way. She is way too good for him. He is repulsive, to me.
    And I also saw him on The View. He did pretty well consideing that he hardly got to answer a single question.
    GreekMama, Yessss.

Hey Muduh... I usually agree with your opinion! I too don't think Charlie is such a great catch... Personally, I'd throw him back! He's a bit too immature for a 29 yr old guy, plus that voice of his would drive me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2
    Those women don't shut up! And talk over eachother! Poor Charlie could not get a complete sentence out. I wished they would have just shut up, so that we could've gotten some info from him.
    I've noticed this too in the few times I've watched The View. If all of us think it's annoying, then I'm sure many people do and you'd think they would get a clue. I actually listened to the Charlie segment on a tv radio, so you can see why I didn't get much out of it.

It's too bad because they have some pretty good guests sometimes...guess you just have to catch them on another talk show where the guests get to speak!

Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl
    I've noticed this too in the few times I've watched The View. If all of us think it's annoying, then I'm sure many people do and you'd think they would get a clue. I actually listened to the Charlie segment on a tv radio, so you can see why I didn't get much out of it.

It's too bad because they have some pretty good guests sometimes...guess you just have to catch them on another talk show where the guests get to speak!
    My theory is that Star and Joy, to a lesser extent, are convinced that they ARE the show and that anyone else who shows up is just excess baggage. They almost never let anyone talk and that does get infuriating.

Muduh:
    My theory is that Star and Joy, to a lesser extent, are convinced that they ARE the show and that anyone else who shows up is just excess baggage. They almost never let anyone talk and that does get infuriating.
    Love your comment, soooooo true.

FORT Fan
    Yes, I will not watch that show! Anone remember when Starr Jones was an excellent trial attorney?. Unfrickinbelievable.

No - was she? A brilliant attorney, I mean...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle
    No - was she? A brilliant attorney, I mean...
    I would have to say it depends on the difinition of brilliant .
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123