+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie on The View

I saw on another board where they were commenting on Charlie wearing a white string on his right wrist. Did anyone here notice it and was it really a string of some kind of bracelet?

I meant to write or some kind of bracelet, sorry about that should have edited.

Those women don't shut up! And talk over eachother! Poor Charlie could not get a complete sentence out. I wished they would have just shut up, so that we could've gotten some info from him.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2
    Those women don't shut up! And talk over eachother! Poor Charlie could not get a complete sentence out. I wished they would have just shut up, so that we could've gotten some info from him.
    No kidding! I watched the entire thing and missed him saying he had pretty much made up his mind. God, it is so annoying. They also took up too much time with things anyone who watches this show already knows. If Elizabeth had been there things would have been different because she is a reality show freak.

His tears and confusion that we will see on Monday must be about breaking one of their hearts. I do believe he is clear in his choice and probably has been long before the bitter end. That is usually the case.

Funny how they finally got a good show by throwing their hands in the air and making all the changes we have harped about each season. Too late I think.

regarding Sarah Dub

Quote Originally Posted by meu
    When she spoke about her dating rotation and how it waas good for her "bank balance" it made me think of a high paid call girl and maybe that's what she is!!
    Well, if she's just getting free dinners 5 nights a week -- that's not highly paid! (Wonder what the guys in her rotation are getting ...)

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    Well, if she's just getting free dinners 5 nights a week -- that's not highly paid! (Wonder what the guys in her rotation are getting ...)
    Well if I may quote from Joe Millionaire:

"slurp slurp"

When asked about the extension of time somwone said, "You get to kiss more girls." and Charlie replied, "There is that." But he did try to talk about how hard it really was ... and got NO sympathy
    They were showing a clip of Charlie and Krisiley on a couch kissing. When they shoed the clip of Sarah, she was standing somewhere. (If anyone taped) but it was flashed so quick you couldn't get much.
    It looked like they ran out of time and no one commented on the clips.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    My thoughts on why he was crying is that... the two girls he has left... he really likes but really hasn't had much time with. Sarah B finally let him kiss her on their last date... but that is it... and Krisily first had alone time with Charlie on the hometown dates and not really till the fantasy date. I think he probably likes both of them a lot and just wanted more time to really get to know them. Which I don't blame him.

Well, Charlie's scheduled to be on Tony Danza Monday morning. Maybe Tony will give him a chance to speak.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Saw the view. I don't normally watch and it was painful to stomach the few minutes before the Charlie segment. ANYWHOOOOOOOO....
    I am glad they totally razzed him for the crying scene, comparing it to soap opera acting. It did seem he was bucking for best male dramatic role in bachelor series. I didn't find it sincere as I don't think men really would cry like that, his sobs etc. I am not saying men don't cry but it was a bit of overkill...anyone else agree?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast