+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: The Women Tell All Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    One thing does bother me about the "final four" conversation with SarahB. B is the one who brought the subject up, asking point blank:
    "who's going to be in the final four? seriously?"
    W replied, she did not know.
    Then:
    B: "he told you."
    That was a statement, and this is the reply that got SarahW in hot water:
    W: "maybe. ok yeah." Clearly letting B believe that Charlie had told her.
    B: "we know you. we know kim. we know krisily. and then jenny."
    W: uh huh.
    This was B's assessment of who was going to be in the final four, not W's.
    At this point, W could have been simply agreeing with B's assessment.
    (pause)
    W: well at least he has good taste.
    What I'm getting at here is that SarahB brought the subject up, lead the entire conversation down the path she wanted it to go, and manipulated W into confirming/denying her (B's) own assessment of the situation. I dont mean to defend W-her game was to project herself as the front runner and Charlie's confidant. But SarahB, in broadcasting this conversation, mischaracterized it as statements that SarahW volunteered, omitting her own manipulation of the conversation. I think that was conniving and sneaky. She set a trap and SarahW's ego led her right into it.
    I totally agree with you, wally! As much as I'm disgusted with delusional Miss Don't-Hate-Me-Because-I'm-Beautiful, I too think it's unfair for everyone to jump on her for saying Charlie told her who the final 4 were... because she didn't actually say it! Charlie had better watch out for Sneaky Little Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    This show stunk, in my opinion. Chris Harrison points out that this was the TENTH installment of the whole franchise.

I'm nauseated by this fact, 'cause I've watched every episode of all of them, and I realize that I'm a big, fat, obnoxious losah!
    I missed the 1st Bachelor and most of the Blob catastrophe, but as much as I would like that to disqualify me from the losah squad, I'm sure my name is on the membership role in bold print. At least the list is long and distinguished.

I don't know why RandalR is still insisting that his avatar is not a self portrait.

easily distracted
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    One thing does bother me about the "final four" conversation with SarahB. B is the one who brought the subject up, asking point blank:

"who's going to be in the final four? seriously?"
    W replied, she did not know.

Then:
    B: "he told you."
    That was a statement, and this is the reply that got SarahW in hot water:
    W: "maybe. ok yeah." Clearly letting B believe that Charlie had told her.

B: "we know you. we know kim. we know krisily. and then jenny."
    W: uh huh.

This was B's assessment of who was going to be in the final four, not W's.
    At this point, W could have been simply agreeing with B's assessment.
    (pause)
    W: well at least he has good taste.

What I'm getting at here is that SarahB brought the subject up, lead the entire conversation down the path she wanted it to go, and manipulated W into confirming/denying her (B's) own assessment of the situation. I dont mean to defend W-her game was to project herself as the front runner and Charlie's confidant. But SarahB, in broadcasting this conversation, mischaracterized it as statements that SarahW volunteered, omitting her own manipulation of the conversation. I think that was conniving and sneaky. She set a trap and SarahW's ego led her right into it.
    I totally agree with you. Despite the fact that most of what Dubya said was crazy, she was right about this.

I think, because this reads so disjointedly, that it was not the conversation as voiced, but semi-created by the editors.
    And who knows which statements came first and to what they were in response and how much of the conversation was omitted.

All we can conclude is that there was a conversation about the final four between the Sarahs.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Sarah B may have led W into that conversation, but I thought B brought it up because someone told her that W was going around saying Charlie told her who the final four were and B wasn't included as one of the finalists. I don't think B had any evil motives at the time, she just wanted to know where she stood and find out if Charlie had really said that. So even if W didn't bring it up that time, it seems like she did with other people and B just called her on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Sarah B may have led W into that conversation, but I thought B brought it up because someone told her that W was going around saying Charlie told her who the final four were and B wasn't included as one of the finalists. I don't think B had any evil motives at the time, she just wanted to know where she stood and find out if Charlie had really said that. So even if W didn't bring it up that time, it seems like she did with other people and B just called her on it.
    I agree with you. Dub has to know she had this conversation, and her complete denial makes her look like the "liar liar, pants on fire", in the situation. If she wanted to back peddle, the least she could have done is said that B made the statement and she did nothing to deny it. To outright deny it makes her look even more crazy and delusional.

+ Reply to Thread