+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie sighting at the Kentucky Derby

Charlie sighting at the Kentucky Derby

Did anyone happen to tape or Tivo the Kentucky Derby? A friend of mine told me that Charlie was there with a woman who looked like Sarah B. Might give us a clue how cozy they are if we can see screencaps. Apparently it was just flashed up, but any clue is a good clue.

Premium Member
    I didn't watch it, but I thought they were not supposed to be seen together in public until the end of the show.

Since we know that he is openly seeing both girls I don't believe it matters. Who knows he may been seen with Krisily next!

FORT Newbie
    I watched the Derby and I didn't see Charlie, but I did see Charlie's brother Jerry and girlfriend Rebecca together when they were showing other celebrities that were attending the races.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasSil
    I watched the Derby and I didn't see Charlie, but I did see Charlie's brother Jerry and girlfriend Rebecca together when they were showing other celebrities that were attending the races.
    Maybe that's who it was. The person that told me this does watch The Bachelor, but doesn't follow it closely enough to probably tell the difference between the two. Sorry for the false alarm.

FORT Fan
    I get mistaking Jerry for Charley, but mistaking Rebecca Romijn for Sarah B is sort of hard to do. It's not quite as easy as confusing Sarah B for Oprah or Barbara Bush, but she's probably 8 inches shorter than Rebecca Romjn....though those big hats might confuse matters

No Charlie at the Derby, only Jerry

Here's Jerry and Rebecca at one of the parties the night before:

from the Lexington Herald-Leader's coverage of the Derby/Derby parties
    http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky...entucky_derby/

And here's part of an article from the Louisville Courier-Journal on the Derby/Derby parties:

Man, what a party!
    As Derby Eve turned into Derby Day, the Barnstable Brown Gala got rolling

There's no accounting for taste. Most guys would've saved the gesture for Romijn, the former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model who was seated just a few feet away.

She and her beau, actor Jerry O'Connell, were among the few celebs who stepped out into the balmy spring evening to visit with the hundreds of fans crowded behind the barricades that lined the front lawn of chez Brown, at 1700 Spring Drive.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...505090312/1010
    Last edited by charity; 05-09-2005 at 01:17 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Well, now that I think about it, it is possible I missed Charlie if he was there. I remember getting up to let the dog out for a couple minutes, so that may have been when they showed him.

I really don't think Charlie was there. He would have been with his brother at the parties and at the Derby and ONE of the newspapers would have mentioned that Jerry's brother was also there. I just don't see it.

FORT Fanatic
    I actually did tape the Derby. I'll check it out and let you know.

I don't think the relationship between Jerry and Rebecca is real at all. He seems very desperate for publicity (did anyone see his WAY OVER THE TOP behavior on Oprah?) and I heard from a few sources a long time ago that she's gay. Then, the breakup of her marraige. Who really knows? (or cares?) but they just don't look like a real couple to me in the pics. Him with that forced smile, odd body language, etc. He's got several films coming up soon and amybe she does too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast