+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 05/02 (unofficial) Screen Caps - Trouble in Paradise

Danger Bunny, you get better and better every week! I am sitting here all alone laughing hysterically! I love it!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    While I did the Laugh out Loud, tears falling, nose running bit as I scrolled through your captions, my favorite part remains the CAUTION sign at the top. I look forward to your thread every week. Thank you

P.S. My ICK meter also rang for the dirty feet - Charlie's sticking out the bus window and Krisily's on the patio couch. Does this mean they are made for each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    "I hope I don't bump into one of the other girls while I'm on a date. I hope I didn't just give the producers ideas".

Well, that shot should certainly clear up any misconceptions of what kind of girl Sara Dub is.

"If Charlie doesn't give me a rose, he's an idiot".
    While many people may disagree with your premiss, no one will disagree with your conclusion.

"Why?"
    "Well, umm, when we're umm, together, there, umm, are, it's sometimes, umm there is, ah, awkward, umm moments and umm, our conversation, umm isn't ah, flow, umm, very ah, well. I, umm, don't speak umm very well and umm, it's hard for umm, me to umm, complete, umm, a thought. And, then, umm, you umm, are the same. For this, umm to work umm, between us, umm at, umm, least one of umm, one of us, umm, has, umm should be, umm, able to umm, speak ah, well".

Great job, Danger Bunny. I need to learn not to read your screen caps when I am sick. Laughter turns into major coughing fits.

Great job once again DB! Too many great captions to quote.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    It was worth the wait, Danger! (I was starting to get worried that you'd given up on this show!)
    I haven't given up on the show, this week's just took a little more time than normal. I had to put it down and come back to it a few times. As the show goes along and with fewer people each week it gets harder and harder to snark without becoming overly redundant. Even I have a limit to how many "Charlie is as dumb as a stump" jokes I'll do (I haven't hit that point yet, but I'm close ).

While I've got you all here, I won't be capping the Women Tell All episode next week, they are usually pretty snark-filled all by themselves. I will cap the final episode but I don't know if I'll do the After the Final Rose episode, I'm going to wait until after I watch it to decide if it's snark-worthy. It will depend on what it contains, it's probably going to be all flashbacks and interviews (boring!) but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    P.S. My ICK meter also rang for the dirty feet - Charlie's sticking out the bus window and Krisily's on the patio couch. Does this mean they are made for each other?
    Charlie gets away with having dirty feet since they were on a picnic at the park and the beach and they were running around in bare feet then got onto the bus on the dirt road (although putting the rattle in his toes was nasty, particularly for the next person to use it, Ick!). But Grizzly was in his hotel room and was putting her filthy feet on the furniture and on Charlie. She has no excuse for not washing her feet first.

Although I'm not watching the show, I truly enjoyed Danger Bunny's unofficial Screen Caps!

Wonderful job, as always.

"Why?"
    "Well, umm, when we're umm, together, there, umm, are, it's sometimes, umm there is, ah, awkward, umm moments and umm, our conversation, umm isn't ah, flow, umm, very ah, well. I, umm, don't speak umm very well and umm, it's hard for umm, me to umm, complete, umm, a thought. And, then, umm, you umm, are the same. For this, umm to work umm, between us, umm at, umm, least one of umm, one of us, umm, has, umm should be, umm, able to umm, speak ah, well".[/QUOTE]

Thanks Danger Bunny...that was goooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danger Bunny...this was the best recap yet...your shot selection was priceless. If only Fleiss knew your recaps were better than the show.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fanatic
    "I've never traveled a lot. For family vacations we used to just drive until the car broke down, then we'd walk home".

OOO DA!!! that one made me giggle!!!

thanks for all the great recaps. Your eye for detail is sharp...how do you catch stuff like boom mike shadows, anyway?
    Looking so forward to your recap...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast