+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After The Final Rose - Live in LA

After The Final Rose - Live in LA

After The Final Rose will be shot live in LA. The ABC website has this info. (I hope someone from FoRT can go.)

Attention Bachelor Fans!
    If you live in the Los Angeles Area, you can be part of the audience for the "After the Final Rose" special airing live on Monday, May 16th.

Call the audience hotline at 818-972-7210.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html

I called

We shall see.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

So I'm perusing my TV listings and I checked out the entry for the Final Rose Live, it's "The women learn Charlie's decision, leaving one brokenhearted". I immediately think "How do they know one will leave brokenhearted?" The show is live so it hasn't happened yet! Maybe one of them will be glad the shame is over. They don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    So I'm perusing my TV listings and I checked out the entry for the Final Rose Live, it's "The women learn Charlie's decision, leaving one brokenhearted". I immediately think "How do they know one will leave brokenhearted?" The show is live so it hasn't happened yet! Maybe one of them will be glad the shame is over. They don't know...
    Very true, DB!! But I guess it just wouldn't do to say, "One will probably be relieved that she doesn't have to date Charlie anymore!"

meu
    I needed a laugh today and the two previous posts gave it to me...thank you!!!
    https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=27335

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    The usual Yada-yada, isn't it? Hype we know by heart(broken). Drama unfolding before our eyes...and in the main ring...raise your eyes ladies and gentlemen to the tightrope walker ATTEMPTING his walk without a NET! Will he fall? Will he make it? Who will he choose? Will she accept? Will the rope snap? Tune in to find out which show you're watching. P.T. Barnum, in my opinion, would have loved reality tv.

P.S. My one true hope is that Charlie has played this so close to the vest that even TPTB do not know whether the rope will snap or not. That is, unless one of them is handy with a hacksaw...

FORT Fogey
    Yes, it is all the usual hype as it the engagement ring in the promo. I don't expect to see a ring or any talk of one.

+ Reply to Thread