+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    I don't know if anyone noticed but I think that Sarah B got the first date in Aruba since when she answered the phone she still had on the same outfit in which she arrived. I don't remember what Sarah W. had on when he called her though.
    You're right. Dreamer has a series of screencaps showing that Li'l Sarah is receiving her date call wearing the same outfit in which she arrived.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lemur
    I find her a little weird. Her bootie dance was a little degrading, and the little girl pigtails she was wearing early on were quite silly.

But the thing that bugs me the most is why on earth she would want to play coy in order to "win" a man that she believes is sleeping with the other women. What kind of "prize" is it to end up with a man who has slept over with everyone else but you?

could someone explain to me how Sarah B's little bootie dance is so terribly degrading and yet Kris-silly's body shot is acceptable behavior?

And...can someone share the evidence that confirms that Charlie indeed had sex with the other women??

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Reasons for smooching on The Bachelor/ette:

1. Physical Attraction
    2. To shut them up when you can't stand listening to them talk. (Like, totally)
    3. For something to do when you have nothing to say to the kissee. (Uh, er, um)
    4. Filler for those all too frequent awkward silences.
    5. The producers told you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    5. The producers told you to.
    Unfortunately, I think most of what goes on camera is what the producers told them to do. Wouldn't it be nice if someday there was reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    Unfortunately, I think most of what goes on camera is what the producers told them to do. Wouldn't it be nice if someday there was reality in reality TV?
    Would we recognize pure reality, if we saw it and does such a thing even exist?

As we discuss Big Sarah's looks I'd like to thank the male contingent here for refraining from giving that most dubious of all compliments: "I'd do her."

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    The producers of these shows probably feel that a REAL reality show would be too boring!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Would we recognize pure reality, if we saw it and does such a thing even exist?

As we discuss Big Sarah's looks I'd like to thank the male contingent here for refraining from giving that most dubious of all compliments: "I'd do her."
    That's because most of us wouldn't. Thirty seconds of Sarah W's "like"-infested speech pattern is enough to make most of us think about turning on the baseball game, instead.

+ Reply to Thread