+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie's brother Jerry gets house makeover on Oprah today (Monday)

FORT Newbie

Charlie's brother Jerry gets house makeover on Oprah today (Monday)

When Jerry Met Nate
    Jerry talks about his girlfriend, Rebecca Romijn, and his brother Charlie's love life as The Bachelor. And Nate talks about coming back to work after losing his partner, Fernando.

Three Must-See Makeovers!
    From the bedroom to the office, Jerry's entire home was a hodge-podge of second-hand furniture fit for a college frat house. Nate updates his pad—and brings Jerry to tears!

The show is still going on but Jerry made a comment how he has never this his brother this way with a girl before and how that he has said the L word (love). According to Jerry, this the "year for maturity for the O'Connell brothers". He was pretty funny about it.

FORT Fogey
    He was genuine about his brother being in love. What a shocker. It was a very funny and cute scene. Charlie said the L word and he has white towels!

That was such a sweet show! Jerry seems like a really cool, down to earth guy. I honestly believe he was telling the truth when he said Charlie was in love. He said that he is dating two ladies but he said he loved one of them. Usually the bachelors are like I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. Maybe we will finally get a good ending after that disaster called Jen last season...

FORT Fogey
    This format makes total sense. I am sure he had not yet fallen in love when the taping stopped but dating more than one for a month or more would allow the chance if it were to be.

hmmmmmmmmm makes me change my mind about who I think is the last one standing.

Who do you think it is? I think little Sarah is adorable but I don't want her with him if he is a player. Also I think he drinks a little too much.

They feed them alcohol while they tape the show. They take away most everyday activities and up to this show didn't hardly even let them leave. It makes them all look like lushes but boy does it bring down the barriers and add drama. If I were there and there was nothing to do I would drink too.

I agree with my3boyz, what a sweet show with Jerry and Nate on Oprah. I had no expectations when I tuned in, but he seemed genuinely sweet and funny. I don't understand why an actor needs all the free stuff, as opposed to 'normal' people, but he did seem appreciative (who wouldn't).

I thought his interactions with Rebecca were cute, and his thoughts about his brother and the Bachelor show were insightful. He surprised me. I liked him. Wow, that caught me off-guard.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Jerry has a great personality. The Father O'Connell seems very cool.

Poor Rebecca had major armpit sweat-stains.

I forgot about the dad, and yes he did seem like a lovely man. It was a nice touch to have a painting of a special vacation place, especially painted by his father.

I also forgot about Rebecca's pit stains...I noticed that, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast