+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "The Women Tell All" taping in LA! Ticket info ***CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION***

"The Women Tell All" taping in LA! Ticket info ***CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION***

Found today on the ABC site:

Attention Bachelor Fans!
    If you live in the Greater Los Angeles Area, you can be part of the audience for the "Women Tell All" special taping Sunday, May 1st.

Call the audience hotline at 818-972-7210.

(When the voicemail gets full for this, they do NOT accept any more requests for tickets. I got in this afternoon, so I'm hoping I get tickets! Call now if you live in/around LA.)

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Women Tell All

Women Tell All

The Women Tell All - Monday, May, 9, 2005

In a break from tradition, only 12 of the original 25 ladies who are looking to land Charlie O'connell return to rip into one another and receive words of wisdom from Charlie's final two hopefuls. Chris Harrison hosts.

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    Hmmm I wonder that since they are taping it before the episode where they go from 3-2 airs if the woman that gets booted next week will be there? If anybody goes and get tell us who gets booted before the show airs that would be great :smile

Man... I would love to go!

I think this is the only time I'll say this... I wish I lived in LA!

That's interesting.... the final two women will be there. Awkward for them.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay -- just got a call back from ABC. I'm in (+ 1)!

The person I'm supposed to take may not be able to go because you have to be there from 11am-4pm on Sunday. If you live in LA and want to go, send my a private message thru this message board and your contact info. The taping is in the Glendale/Burbank area.

Lu

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaserla
    In a break from tradition, only 12 of the original 25 ladies who are looking to land Charlie O'connell return to rip into one another and receive words of wisdom from Charlie's final two hopefuls. Chris Harrison hosts.
    That's interesting. ABC probably doesn't want to pay to fly the other 13 people who won't say 2 words. Not worth their money!

Lu - give us the scoop when you get back!!

top 12 of 25 sucks because i was hoping to see at least that crazy girl that was in love with him the first day

they should have gave an invite to at least a select few from the remaining 13

crazy girl would have been good for drama, imo

hotlanta babe! where are you? we're waiting for a full report on the taping!!!!! give us something!!!! please, please, pretty please
    PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

some spoiler info (if you're a dectective)

Since I've been told that the Alphabet network has people who check these sites out -- and that I signed a confidentially waiver where I can be sued for $5 million -- so, I'll be generic.

There is only about seating for 100 people and about 30% attending knew someone working with the show, so I felt lucky to get in. If you have a chance to attend 1 of these, I would highly recommend it. Of course, it's a lot of waiting before anything happens, but it was worth it.

The taping was excellent! Of the 3 hour time block, they taped for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. The show gets edited to 44 minutes (allowing for commercial time), so I don't know what parts they'll have to cut out!

I came out of there with a different impression of Kim. All the girls said she was the nicest of the group -- she just has a rockin' body and doesn't make apologies for being happy with her lifestyle. Jenny & Kindle impressed me that they were the most down-to-earth. There were 2 girls on there that were only in the 1st show, but Sunglasses made some comments that were very on-point and maybe, not what the more PC-people would have said.

There was 1 point in the show (when the latest dumpee had just joined the group) where the women were screaming so much at her (because of her over-the-top comments) that I thought "I won't be surprised if a fight breaks out". Chris Harrison finally interupted to calm things down, but it was very entertaining. I was sitting on the front row directly behind #3, so I had a great view of the other women's expressions during her delusional rants. They were priceless.

As for tonight, think most of us will be thrilled who Charlie lets go. I previously posted on 1 of the threads my predictions for the F2.

Sorry I can't give more info -- just can't afford a $5 million lawsuit. Since the agreement is just until the show airs, I'll post any good stuff they didn't show afterwards.
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 05-02-2005 at 12:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast