+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "The Women Tell All" taping in LA! Ticket info ***CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION***

ABC is soooo sneaky

BTW... hotlanta... if you were sitting behind Sarah, how are you still able to read the boards? I'm surprised your not blinded now because of her "gorgeous beauty".

You don't have to tell us what she said, but can you atleast say if Studdering Self Conceited Sarah had her normal "lack of vocabulary" difficultities and her self coinceited attitude on her one on one time with Chris?
    Last edited by Callie; 05-03-2005 at 11:27 AM.

FORT Regular
    Can you also tell us if anyone ever confronts Sara W. in a calm/rational manner to let her know that her attitude has been horrible? I'm just worried that the show will turn into a Sarah W. hate fest which will give her all the more reason to say, "See, I told you that people hate me because I'm beautiful." That would suck!

Indeed, I had to give my eyes a rest after partaking the "beauty" of Sarah Dub. But, I'm okay now.

There was so much yelling when Sarah was trying to explain her "curse" and about the Final 4 conversation with Lil Sarah. I hope they show all of that next Monday.

I was sitting behind SW, but with the camera angles, I probably not in any of the shots.

What was the reaction to Krisily and Sarah B as F2?

And I still want to know about Dub's hair extensions.

If Sarah has hair extensions, I didn't notice. Her hair has the texture of hay, and I would think if someone is getting hair extensions that they would buck it up and buy better ones.

Sarah's reaction to the F2? Well, of course, she slammed them both. Each girl got to say who they thought would win, 70% thought Sarah B. SW managed to insult them both while giving her answer, but said Krisily.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    If Sarah has hair extensions, I didn't notice. Her hair has the texture of hay, and I would think if someone is getting hair extensions that they would buck it up and buy better ones.

Sarah's reaction to the F2? Well, of course, she slammed them both. Each girl got to say who they thought would win, 70% thought Sarah B. SW managed to insult them both while giving her answer, but said Krisily.

Thanks for answering both my questions. From the 11 there (Dub, you don't count in my universe, only in yours), could you tell whether Sarah B or Krisily was the more well-liked?

FORT Fogey
    hotlanta babe Thanks so much for sharing as much as you can. All crumbs are deeply appreciated!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    hotlanta babe Thanks so much for sharing as much as you can. All crumbs are deeply appreciated!

MORE CRUMBS PLEASE! WE WANT MORE CRUMBS!!!!!

TWTA observations

More women said they thought Sarah B. would get the final rose. Several said she was a sweet girl. No one had anything bad to say about Krisily (except SW), but a couple said they couldn't see a connection with K & Chuckie-boy.

i think i remember too that kim said that charlie should pick sara b..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast