+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "The Women Tell All" taping in LA! Ticket info ***CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION***

Charlie

Charlie looked good -- jeans, but with a jacket (no green linen shirt -- I think he's worn that out). He looked very fresh, like he had gotten a normal amount of sleep. He sounded very chipper. Some of his comments (though I can remember anything exactly to quote) made it seem like his heart already belonged to one of the F2.

He also seemed very relieved that he came out of his segment unscathed ... considering he was backstage during the catfights with the F3 bachelorette and watched it on the monitor. He probably thought the high tension would translate to his segment.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Hotlanta babe, I have been away (computer crashed and using a public one at the moment so I have missed a week and a half and just wanted to say thanks for sharing what you did about the WTA... I am trying to read between "your" lines about the final two but I haven't read anything on the forum for over 10 days so I don't have time to see if I missed any clues.. I am so hoping that SArah W is the one leaving but I think it's Krisily... ??? anyway, thanks... I hope I"m back online before finale.. I miss you guys!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

hotlanta,
    Can't wait to hear your dish tomorrow. Did they play some good scenes from tonight's epi? I'm so excited now that I'm going to break out the tequila or rum--no wine for me tonight.

cafegirl: welcome back! we were wondering where you had disappeared to!

can't wait for the show tonight . . . . just saw his brother Jerry on Oprah, and he says Charlie is definitely in love!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    thanks.. I just I wish I could snark with you guys tonight during the show. hopefully I will be back soon and not just on "public" access.. you guys "do me proud!!"
    I hate to admit that I have been suckered into picking a favorite.. but I'll just say "go Sarah B"!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

::::on my knees praying::::: please get rid of Sarah W. .... please get rid of Sarah W.
    (I can't believe I am actually hoping that Krisily gets a rose .... )

FORT Fanatic
    Hotlanta...."I was sitting on the front row directly behind #3, so I had a great view of the other women's expressions during her delusional rants. They were priceless."
    The show's over tonite, so...does this mean you were sitting behind SarahW???? WAS she BEAUTIFUL???? You know we'll all be looking for you!! what were you wearing?

What a great report, as much as you could tell. I hope you'll post more fully when you are allowed to.

That was a GREAT report, tho. I loved the details.

We want a detailed description of the hair extensions.

FORT Fanatic

Is that Meredith and Mary?

Is that Meredith and Mary in the front row?

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla
    Is that Meredith and Mary in the front row?
    Mary is in the foreground in white pants. Meredeth to the left, in a black off-the-shoulder dress. LeAnn is next left. Those are Bob's bachelorettes, not Charlie's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast