+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "The Women Tell All" taping in LA! Ticket info ***CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION***

Thanks hotlanta -

were there only 12 girls there, or can you tell us if the entire 25 (minus the final 2) were there?

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

There were only 12 girls there & neither of the F2. ABC picked the ones that either stayed a long time or were memorable in some way. They filmed it "in the round" with the audience circling the women & Chris in the middle (& Charlie too, but he was only on stage for about 15 minutes in real time).

Thanks for the great info. What did you think of Charlie?

FORT Newbie
    Thanks SOOO much for the info Hotlanta Babe!!!

FORT Fan
    great report, Hotlanta Babe!!!! thanks much!!! was Charlie attractive (looks and personality) in person?

Thank you thank you thank you! I needed something to brighten my Monday and hearing some good dirt, did just that. I can honestly say i don't really care who wins Charlie's heart as I'm watching this bachelor purely for the cat fights.

I am sooooo hoping that I am reading the clues here correctly and the one I want gone is gone tonight .... that would be just too good to see her knocked off of her high horse .....

FORT Regular

Looking forward to the WTA as never before!

I've never been a fan of the "Tell all" sessions, but Hotlanta you've really peeked my interest Thanks for some great info.
    TPTB should put you on the payroll or give you a royalty

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks Hotlanta!

Like decemberrose mentioned, my typical feelings about TWTA are meh. But now with your juicy inside information, I can't wait to witness the wrath of the girls toward Lil' Miss Off-The Top.

Let the catfight begin...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Regular
    If I'm reading the clues right, I'm probably the only one that will be bummed!

I can't wait till after the show airs to hear "the rest of the story"!!! I'm thrilled that you got to go in. Can't imagine the legal wrangling involved in getting all 100 people to sign the confidentiality agreement. Glad I wasn't on staff for that. I guess it's sign or leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast