+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    Maybe I was just brought up to be too modest but those comments just staggered me. I wish someone would post those comments verbatim here for all of us to enjoy all over again....
    OK, here yah go. I don't guarentee 100% accuracy.
    • Sara: In the beginning it was, you know, it was really fun. We had parties every night, it was a great time. And they are all great girls. But when it comes down to it it was like me, I do get noticed. I mean, I have a presence in a room and there's nothing I can do about it.
    • Mom: She does *chuckles*
    • Sara: Again, I'm kind of a diva if it comes down to it. You know, and there's nothing I can do about that. And some people were threatened by it and in my day to day life that's how it is. You know, but I was stuck with these girls regardless and I had to try to make do, do of this. But they're not going to let me make do, they want to push me down.
    • Chelsea: (side bar) My sister, she usually gets along with everyone. Of course there's going to be some competition and conniving but Sara's not used to trying to get attention from guys. Guys just are drawn to her.

I think the state of awe she imagines people are in when she enters a room is really just stunned disbelief of her deluded self promotion. When Charlie heard the conversation quoted below, I don't recall him saying anything. He was probably waiting to see if anyone laughed before treating it like the joke it should have been. What amazed me the most is that she has her family buying into this nonsense.

DB, you may be DA Bunny, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you in this matter. I find Big Sarah to be a degree above homely.

FORT Fanatic
    dberk...
    "DB, you may be DA Bunny, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you in this matter. I find Big Sarah to be a degree above homely."

Is Da Bunny a guy? Charlie called The Presence a knockout. I just didnt get that. Maybe it's a guy thing...I too think she's just average looking at best. I can think of dozens of girls on various Bachelor seasons that were far prettier. Actually, I think Charlie got shortchanged, and think they should give him a do over, with a better pick of women. Maybe it would be wasted on him, tho. He sent home several ok women early on, and selected this trio of women that, in my opinion, are pretty immature and high schoolish and rather young for him.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    dberk...
    "DB, you may be DA Bunny, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you in this matter. I find Big Sarah to be a degree above homely."

Is Da Bunny a guy?
    Yeppers.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Charlie seems to have one rule in dating and perhaps life..

When in doubt, pick the blond....

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I give whoever Chuckles picks a week before they are lost for things to say....

wait he can't talk to the dates now.....the words seem so far beyond him....

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Sliders, Chasing Jorden.
    I don't think it's a coincident that his brother was thr star of both shows.
    Did you see Kangaroo Jack? Both O Conells should stick to sailing

+ Reply to Thread