+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Two Predictions?

Final Two Predictions?

I think it'll come down to Big Sarah vs Little Sarah!

Before the show started, I said it would be Kim and Sarah W. I'm staying with those two.

Going way out on a limb here - little sarah and jenny. Yeah, jenny.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think it'll come down to Big Sarah vs Little Sarah!
    I agree, I don't see Krisily making the cut, she's being too much of a bitch in front of Charlie and while Kim has the body he likes, that seems to be the extent of his attraction to her. Plus, since he's still 'dating' the final two and won't be choosing between them until the final episode airs I wouldn't discount his keeping both Saras so that he won't get their names mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    Going way out on a limb here - little sarah and jenny. Yeah, jenny.
    That's a big limb!

Hey - I live for danger. Notice I'm not wagering any money on it......

FORT Fan
    Well pajamasam I am out there with you right now. LOL I am not too invested but I do not believe we will see a Trish confrontation here at all. I do think he was upset with letting Jenny go & given a couple of her comment about no second chances & not getting a chance., Hey I think Fleiss is going for it this time. It is only a matter of time before ABC changes this show & there is always the possability of someone returning. Hey Charlie knows he's got a couple dingbats riding the trian right now & may have boxed himself in a corner.
    Anything is possible right now with this series. Do not count Jenny out till Monday night. LOL

If anything I think Jenny may also come to apologize to Charlie. There is also that option something like Jayne did at the WTA.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I think you're apology thing with Jenny might be right, toopicky, all though I don't think she needs to apologize for anything.. truer words than hers were never spoken on this show!!
    I'm with Berries and DB.. the two Sarah's... big and little.. I SO wish he would call Big Sarah that to her face!!
    And Pajamasam.. that limb is more like a twig.. don't ya think?? .. that's a cool idea but I'm doubting it!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I am going with Kim and li'l Sarah B, I think Charlie will stick with fun and nice. We may think Kimmi is slutty, but she has never been mean and I think Charlie sees her as a good time - not only boobalicious. And while she is a rather dim bulb, she is very comfortable with that bulb! He has said he has been crazy about Sarah B from the beginning. She also has been edited as very comfortable with herself. And I can see a thumbs up from Charlie's parents with her.

Charlie wants uncomplicated, no hassel, comfortable, nice, FUN. And I think Sarah B and Kim fit that bill. He likes HOT and both have shown they can be HOT and fun and good sports. Both have been edited to be fairly unmanipulative.

Sarah W and Krissiley have bombed out on most those things or at least edited that way. Sarah W has made some errors in strategy, ie crying after her one on one and her comments to Sarah B. Charlie liked her because she just wanted to have good time with him and because she was gorgeous, but I think her veneer has cracked - and I don't think he is as dumb as he acts. I think he wants to like Krisseley: but she is a bit too caustic and too outspoken and too oblivious of others feelings for him in the long run. I think they could be good friends, not lovers.

But then - maybe that is just the way I want to see it and it will be a knock down, drag out fight between SaraWitch and Grissley. Or SaraWitch and Kimmiboob - and then Charlie really is as dumb as he acts!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I hope that It is Sarah B and either Kim or Jenny if they let her come back (they did say that there were no rules) I really can not stand Krisily or Sarah W they are just to argumentative

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast