+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Final Two Predictions?

Since Meredith's cycle, I haven't really cared about the ending. This time, I REALLY don't care. I think this show has jumped the shark and the only thing that would bring it back would be if Charlie picks Chris.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe I'm crazy and maybe this has already been speculated, but does anyone remember in the previews where Charlie said "Sarah" but no last initial? My speculation is that it's the two Sarahs that make it to the final two and he only says Sarah because it's actually BOTH of them that made it. Otherwise, I can't imagine that he would make the blunder of not saying their last initial. I don't know, just a guess! I really don't see him putting Krisily in the top two. She just seems to be trying too hard.

FORT Fogey
    Aceon I would love that kind of cheesy ending to this less than realistic season. I don't enjoy all the surprises that don't allow for the women to really settle in to being comfortable enough to figure out whether or not they would have a successful relationship with Charlie. The short term romance with a 3 or so month hiatus has always been a bit of a stretch even without all these new gimmicks just for "entertainment" value.

There is no "romance hiatus" this season. Charlie has been dating the F2 since the end of taping until the live finale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789