+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Two Predictions?

FORT Fanatic
    Apparently there was an article in one of the magazines: US, People or some such where Charlie said that he's dating two girls and things are "going well".

Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Apparently there was an article in one of the magazines: US, People or some such where Charlie said that he's dating two girls and things are "going well".
    That's been reported since (I think) before the show started. Charlie thins the field down to the last two women then instead of proposing/giving a plane ticket/giving a promise ring/etc. doesn't choose and continues to date both women (away from the cameras) while the show airs. He will presumably make his final pick "live" during the final episode. I don't think this is a secret or spoiler, Charlie discussed it on Jimmy Kimmel Live a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    That's been reported since (I think) before the show started. Charlie thins the field down to the last two women then instead of proposing/giving a plane ticket/giving a promise ring/etc. doesn't choose and continues to date both women (away from the cameras) while the show airs. He will presumably make his final pick "live" during the final episode. I don't think this is a secret or spoiler, Charlie discussed it on Jimmy Kimmel Live a few weeks ago.
    I swear! If I see another Jen Scheffer and lead us on till the very end, and then he doesn't even pick a girl... I'm PROTESTING AGAINST ABC AND THE BACHELOR!

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I swear! If I see another Jen Scheffer and lead us on till the very end, and then he doesn't even pick a girl... I'm PROTESTING AGAINST ABC AND THE BACHELOR!

I think I would be shocked IF he DID pick someone...seems he is only there for some hoochie and face time. ..but he has been entertaining. I feel like I am actually watching a 'spoof' on reality instead of a real love story. I think that is why I am enjoying this season..there are noooooooo pretenses!

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    I think I would be shocked IF he DID pick someone...seems he is only there for some hoochie and face time. ..but he has been entertaining. I feel like I am actually watching a 'spoof' on reality instead of a real love story. I think that is why I am enjoying this season..there are noooooooo pretenses!
    Yeah... he seems to be a flytrap for hoochies.

Yeah... he seems to be a flytrap for hoochies.

I wonder who the heck goes home tonight...I need to go make my pick..but I have NO clue. Fleiss got smart..he figured it out after a few years that we outsmart him here at the Fort..
    Now we have no good screencaps.. Grrrrrrrrrr

The difference this time, I think, is it was planned and nothing needs to be reshot. The final episode will end with a choice, the choice is just delayed (real time) until the final episode airs.

FORT Newbie

I think it will be the two Sarahs final 2

I hope the nurse wins! I think she is sweet but it won't laaaaasssst!

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin

I wonder who the heck goes home tonight...I need to go make my pick..but I have NO clue. Fleiss got smart..he figured it out after a few years that we outsmart him here at the Fort..
    Now we have no good screencaps.. Grrrrrrrrrr
    Well... I put in Sarah W. I just don't think she's gonna get past the whole "well I know who's in the final four, and you're not". Charlie will probably get rid of her. Plus he seems to be getting a little frisky with her grandma at the hometown dates!

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    The difference this time, I think, is it was planned and nothing needs to be reshot. The final episode will end with a choice, the choice is just delayed (real time) until the final episode airs.
    I miss the old bachelor! Where the girls got all dressed up and walked to where he was standing and he either dumped them or proposed!

None of this "well I'll wait till Live TV to tell her yes or no... just so I get more viewers!"

+ Reply to Thread