+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Two Predictions?

FORT Fanatic
    I'll go with Little Sarah and Kimho, too. Be warned that I am just terrible at predicting.

I"m just DYING to see SarahW get the boot, and I want it to be a great shock to her. It would be just so perfect if Krisily remained a week longer than Sarah, but I think Krisily is the producer's choice and will be gone next week. Again...I really suck at predictions...

The fun thing to see is how Charlie's mom ( "doesnt like those floozies") reacts to Kimho. She'll like Sarah B...think she'll find SarahWitch too self centered, immature and veddy, veddy blonde.

Actually...my guess is that after the show and all the post show hoopla-if there is any-Charlie will go back to his last gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Something to consider - Charlie has the benefit of watching the show prior to making his final decision. It's bound to influence his choice.
    Wow. I cant believe none of us brought that up . Thank you so much. Yikes - if Sarah W is F2 - she's toast. He cant stand the drama.

There are at least four weeks from the last show. He would be watching the show along with either of the two girls he chose. I wonder, if after watching, he wants to go back and resurect a few of the ones he eliminated.

An interesting possibility in a show with no rules ...

And I agree with pajamasam, that Charlie wouldn't expend the energy to tolerate much drama. I don't think he would make the effort!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Something to consider - Charlie has the benefit of watching the show prior to making his final decision. It's bound to influence his choice.
    That's a good point. Would it be too much to hope that watching this ho-fest will give him a wake-up call and he'll want to finally grow up and be a sober and responsible person?

Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    Would it be too much to hope that watching this ho-fest will give him a wake-up call and he'll want to finally grow up and be a sober and responsible person?
    It's possible but I think unlikely, first off he'd have to be sober when he watches it?

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead
    does the finale include his decision? (I assume??)
    do we know if there will be ATFR? live?
    On ABCMedianet site it actually says the May16th goes from 8-11p so my guess is - 2 hr "finale" & 1 hour "after the finale - pick girl" show.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Fan
    Well I hope in that last hour they show us the final two's date & what led to the final girl being picked, otherwise we will have missed the whole show. LOL
    They have to show us something on the relationship building.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    It's possible but I think unlikely, first off he'd have to be sober when he watches it?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    Going way out on a limb here - little sarah and jenny. Yeah, jenny.
    OK. Based on excellent analysis in the spoilers thread I will drop Jenny from my list. Wishful thinking I guess. She was one of two with class. So I guess the F 2 will be the 2 Sarahs. And I hope Charlie reads the analysis here on FORT about "He's got good taste." I actually think he'd be better off picking Kim and little Sarah. Sarah W will kill him if he dumps her on live tv. He probably knows that. I dont see him bringing Kimho home. So, ok - how about Krisily (cause the pickings are slim for him at this point) and little Sarah. Can you tell I'm conflicted because I just dont anyone but little Sarah with him? God Charlie why'd you let so many of the normal ones go?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'm going to go with Sarah B and Sarah W....only because when he's down to dating both of them, he won't get confused and call one by the other's name in critical moments.

+ Reply to Thread