+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Two Predictions?

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Something to consider - Charlie has the benefit of watching the show prior to making his final decision. It's bound to influence his choice.

Interesting point, Carla. But it won't affect his Final 2 choice.

I predict the finale will be "The Good (SarahB), The Bad (insert any of the other girls here, probably SarahW) and The Ugly (Charlie)"
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Yay, Berries, good idea here.

I agree with jelle and pick Kim and Sarah B.

Charlie and Kimmy have so much in common.
    1. Like jelle said, Kim's a dim bulb and so is he.
    2. Neither appear to want more than a good time.
    3. There's some kind of attraction between them.

I'm going with Sarah B., simply because he seems to think she's cute, but I don't see this lasting for any length of time. What she sees in him, I can't say, but she does seem to like him, too. If he chooses her, I predict they'll be together for a maximum of hours.

I'm predicting Krissily and Sarah W. will be thrown to the curb by Charlie, because of all the nonsense. I don't think he's a great philosopher, but honestly their ridiculous antics must look childish even to him...I'm giving him some credit here he may not actually deserve.

My final reason for guess Sarah B and Kim is that they fall into the ol' Fleiss Good vs. Evil that he seems to love.

Edited to add: Oops, didn't see your comment, ADK...I think you worded it better.
    Last edited by roseskid; 04-20-2005 at 03:43 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Interesting point, Carla. But it won't affect his Final 2 choice.

I predict the finale will be "The Good (SarahB), The Bad (insert any of the other girls here, probably SarahW) and The Ugly (Charlie)"

That is one of the funniest things that I have ever heard!
    I am going with Kim and Sarah W.

FORT Newbie
    I'm guessing Little Sarah vs. Big Sarah. I think that he really wants to keep Sarah W. because he thinks she is "so hot" doesn't want to get rid of the "dream" of her. I think he is doing his best to deny what others have said about her and even what he has observed - the crying stunt she pulled in the second episode, her rudeness at the rose ceremony. I think that some guys do that all the time - they only "see" what they want to see if they like what they "see." He doesn't have the benefit of knowing exactly what she said to Sarah B, as the viewer does. I'd live to know his reaction when he watches everything on t.v. Will his denial end or will he be too involved at that point?

Jenny has already said in a post show interview that Charlie is not her type and that she would not have picked him outside the show.
    http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/display?category=morningshow

I'm going with Kimberly and Sarah B

FORT Fan
    Yes cabernet you are probably right but the twists right now are what is making the show. LOL Hey we still have a few weeks to go so how much more of the cat fighting can we stand before it gets really old?
    It's run it's course so we have to have a new angle. LOL

Has ABC announced yet when the finale's dates are. Seems strange we still do not have those??

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by toopicky55
    Yes cabernet you are probably right but the twists right now are what is making the show. LOL Hey we still have a few weeks to go so how much more of the cat fighting can we stand before it gets really old?
    It's run it's course so we have to have a new angle. LOL

Has ABC announced yet when the finale's dates are. Seems strange we still do not have those??
    I put these dates in the spoiler thread a while back -

Apr 18 - 6 to 4; Apr 25 - 4 to 3; May 2 - 3 to 2; May 9 - Women Tell all; May 16 - 2 hr finale
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan
    Apr 18 - 6 to 4; Apr 25 - 4 to 3; May 2 - 3 to 2; May 9 - Women Tell all; May 16 - 2 hr finale
    does the finale include his decision? (I assume??)
    do we know if there will be ATFR? live?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    For some reason, I think Charlie is going to go with Kim and little Sarah.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread