+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 04/18 (unofficial) Screen Caps - One Jackass for Little Sara

Loved these - and yes, I did notice the difference from last week, sort of. Now, you have me wondering if that nine-year old boy had to go home and ask his Dad all sorts of embarrassing questions. Or, maybe, he just whispered them to the other nine-year old boys at recess. Makes you wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Loved these - and yes, I did notice the difference from last week, sort of.
    While I'm all for self-effacing humour, I was actually trying to imply that the episodes of the show were starting to blur together, not my screen caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Now, you have me wondering if that nine-year old boy had to go home and ask his Dad all sorts of embarrassing questions. Or, maybe, he just whispered them to the other nine-year old boys at recess. Makes you wonder.
    If he's anything like the nine year old boys I know he used his cell phone to grab video of it and went home and posted it on the internet!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    "When I was nine my brother did a movie called Stand by Me".
    "So he's a lot more successful than you?"
    "Totally, the only work I get is when he makes the producers hire me too".

Now! they wear helmets?

"I was engaged, not that long ago. I broke it off because he didn't want me doing this show".
    "I broke it off with my girl friend for the same reason".

"I'm an open book. Not a book with a lot of big words in it, I'm more of an open comic book".

"Again I apologize for the surprise but the fact is, screwing with your emotions makes for good TV".

"If you came back to Canada with me I really think you'd fit in".
    As a Canadian, I'm a little offended by that. Oh wait, she's from Edmonton right? Never mind.
    DangerBunny, you're the greatest! If I had to choose between watching The Bachelor or reading your screencaps, I'd pick your screencaps. Loved your new disclaimer, too.

FORT Fan
    These are great. ABC should hire you to write scripts for this show, then of course they would have to find contestants who can read...ahh never mind, that's not gonna happen
    Props!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12