+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Did I correctly hear Charlie refer to a "mail order bride"....I love not having and emotional connection

Quote Originally Posted by yardgnome77
    Charlie was in the movie Stand By Me? I know Jerry was but Charlie was as well, who did he play?
    He played the dead kid they were searching out. That is the range of his acting.

No, I have no idea. I got the impression he was just around when his bro was doing the film..?

So far so good, I think a rose is guaranteed at this point. Lets see how he reacts to the gossipy LittleSarah.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    No, I have no idea. I got the impression he was just around when his bro was doing the film..?
    I thought he said he went to Rodeo Camp while Jerry worked on the movie. Then again, I'm not really paying attention.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

He said jerry was in the movie and the family went to Oregon b/c that is where they were filming. While Jerry was doing the movie, he went to rodeo camp and that is where he learned to ride.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    little Sarah.. just fibbed to Charlie about wanting to go horse back riding.. .. I don't think sh'e liking the idea of being thrown again.. of course she could be thrown by Charlie..
    . . . or even worse, ridden by him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    He played the dead kid they were searching out. That is the range of his acting.

He would actually be good as the dead kid, no one would have to listen to him speak.
    I actually just rewound the show and he was talking about being around while Jerry was filming, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by missyavapai
    Did I correctly hear Charlie refer to a "mail order bride"....I love not having and emotional connection
    Yes he did say that. He was talking about the girsl keep asking him what he wants in a women and he said if he knew then he would order a mail order bride out of a catalog.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I want a pedicure... but missus the claws!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can they say really more? Honestly

+ Reply to Thread