+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Sheesh. Rambunctious horse.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Bum-Chin picked Sarah B. for the first one-on-one date tonight. It was kind of awkward, I thought, when Grizzly answered Bum-Chin's phone call. Bum-Chin cut right to the chase and said, "Hey Grizzly, would you put little Sarah on the phone?" or something like that.

SO does English riding mean no saddle horn? That is the only diff. I could see.

Just rewound the show and Charlie was talking about Jerry being in Stand By Me. I guess I need to pay closer attention to his ramblings.

Lil Sarah does not do good impressions. Her "Charlie" really sucked!

FORT Fogey
    Nervous date. Sara is saying she is nervous aoubt the horse but the date is straianed.

She is comfortable with herself. She just cancelled the ride because she was uncomfortable. She is thinking he is sweet about it. He took of on a horse. All seems ok.

So far the date has gone wonderful Sarah says. She's sitting on a fence watching him ride a horse, how great is that?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    oh boy.. the catfight's about to begin!!! .... should they have a catfight with sharp instruments so handy??? (you know.. nail files, scissors.. etc..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Oh good catfight after the commercials. Horse riding was a little boring but he sure was nice about Sarah not liking the horse. And did anyone notice when they were standing by the fence before going ridign that sarah was standing on a box of some kind so that she was almost as tall as Charlie?

FORT Fogey
    Sarah B. -- what a wimp. She lasted about 4 minutes on the horse. Who's dumb idea was it to pair Sarah B. with a horseback ride, when it's so clear that she didn't enjoy it or have the sense of adventure to take the ride and enjoy it for what it is??

For a minute there I thought maybe Sarah B. would NOT get a rose 'cause she's so hesitant about riding, but then -- thanks to the miracle of PREVIEWS of scenes to come -- I just realized that Sarah B. will be having a chat with Bum-Chin later in the show to tell Bum-Chin what Sarah W.'s been saying.

So thanks to the previews I know that Bum-Chin will give Sarah B. a rose after this dumb horseback riding date.

+ Reply to Thread