+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Recap (4/4) Wacky Charlie and the Ho Factory

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Episode 2

She’s Got Legs Breasts , She Knows How To Use Them.

Well, she decides there’s only one rose left and if she can’t get him with her words, she needs to change her clothes. Why must we, poor defenseless viewers, see this? She chooses a pink ensemble that would only make an exhibitionist proud. See, when I saw her dressed like that, I immediately feared for her well-being. What if she caught a cold or something? It’s not like she’s got much clothing on. Anyway, she asks for one-on-one time and I’m not sure if Charlie ever said yes or not, I just saw him jaw-on-the-floor, walking like a zombie. She talks to him about perogies but he probably is thinking about something else, if you catch my drift. He hands her a rose and they kiss, in not a pretty way. In another extremely funny moment, Kim tries to get away from the kiss, presenting her cheek. Charlie doesn’t seem to be a good kisser.
    Great Recap! Your Title Says It All.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Await Sarah W’s book in stores next summer, “The Curse of Beauty, Part 1.” (With special editor, Audrey from The Apprentice.)
    Great Job Silver!

I should probably mention that Sarah said that ever since first grade, she has to suffer girls treating her badly because of how beautiful she is and how the boys have always liked her. Yes, that is tragic indeed. Await Sarah W’s book in stores next summer, “The Curse of Beauty, Part 1.” (With special editor, Audrey from The Apprentice.)
    Hilarious recap, Silver!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12