+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 04/04 Show Discussion ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99
    Not only did she pull away from Charlie but she also tilted her head so he couldn't go in for some more.

Imagine what Charlie's mom is thinking, especially since she did ask him if he was going to be making out with these girls on t.v.

My take on this, he thinks of it as an acting job that he is getting paid
    to do, and his mother will be glad to see he has an income.....

I did see him on Crossing Jordan, he wasn't that bad, and had a decent
    sized part that leaves it open for him to return.

Ok, I just have to say that after watching both of these heinously catty rose ceremonies, I'm anxiously anticipating the Women Tell All Show. I think these girls are going to go off about each other and Charlie. I admit I was barely on the rollercoaster with the bachlorette last time cuz she was just annoying, but this season I just can't close my eyes. This traffic accident is too gruesome to just speed by.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think the only luxury the women in this show are going to find is meeting the only famous o connell for the home town dates. :-p I mean really. The producers of this show don't seem to understand that pulling silly antics and new whatever/whichevers' wont save this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarson
    Okay I have to ask what is this whole bathroom scene that I keep hearing about but we did not get to see?

I don't really get this guy :rolleyes First off I have to say that I don't find him attractive at all. His features are way to big. Everything is just big, big big. But besides that he is 29 and still is playing games and acting like a teenager or worse . Any girl with intelligence and an ounce of self respect will run, run as fast as they can. The only thing nice I can say about him is he is funny. This season will be humorous at best.

I can't believe he actually kept the single mom Kara, and then in the same token kept slutty Kim. He needs to just let Kara go. She is obviously not in the league :nono with these other girls and I mean that as a compliment! It makes no since that he goes to these extremes except for some reason the show suggested it.

He probably looks at it as a big publicity stunt for his lackluster career. I mean, he is ultra c list. He figures that the relationships born of this show don't last anyway but he'll get his 15 mins. without having to latch onto his brother's coat tails.
    And i agree, he should get rid of the one that dresses as if she doesn't know any better and the single mom. As if he'd consider her seriously.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Quick, who are the three nicest girls? They should go home now! Run! RUUUNNNNNNN!
    When the show elected to advertise for bachlorettes in Hustler Magazine exclusively, I think it was understood that only hos were expected to apply. All of the nice ones are being paid to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by MargoPolo
    Sorry to confess I haven't YET figured out what it means! Enlightenment, please ...
    He has a cleft chin.

I can't even issue rankings for this group - since Charlie changes his mind based on the current costume each Bachelorette is wearing. He isn't serious about this, though, so as other posters have pointed out, it makes the show more fun for the viewers. Just a few quick comments on his victims...

Anitra: My favorite. I think she's beautiful, but Fleiss is hiding her so we still don't know much about who she is.

Sarah B: Not so bad. I kind of like her, too.

Sarah W: She comes across to me as manipulative. I suspect it will be proven later that she is not innocent in her little conflict with Krisily.

Kimberly: Like a cross between Tina Fabulous (Andrew) and Trish (Jesse) - with bigger implants. Her vibe screams "strip club". Maybe Charlie thinks he can get free passes for his friends if he keeps her around a while.

Krisily: She isn't a hairstylist - she's a "salon coordinator". Which I take to be the dipstick who sweeps up the hair, answers the phones and messes up the appointment calendar. White trash all the way. But I knew Charlie would give her the last rose - she is somewhat more physically attractive than the other four he let go.

Jenny: Kind of invisible. And she's really, really young.

Kindle: Has an irritating aura of masculinity about her that, fortunately for her career, probably isn't evident to the average Mavericks fan.

Kara: What is she doing in this group? Meek, mild, and ineffectual - she doesn't have the lingerie collection to compete with the Alpha Females.

And the losers:

Kerry: Making the second round was pretty good for a 40-year-old. Geitan couldn't pull it off.

Gina Marie: She made a better blonde cheerleader. Another one who looks older than her years.

Megan: She should have known she couldn't pull off blonde without looking more fake than Gwen Stefani. She's also too young...and unemployed.

Carrie: Who?

This show is like watching a hidden video of high school cheerleaders after practice - fun, as long as you don't believe in the alleged premise of the show.

+ Reply to Thread