+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03/28 (unofficial) Screen Caps (part 2) - Looking for... not Love!

03/28 (unofficial) Screen Caps (part 2) - Looking for... not Love!

In part one we met Charlie, we met the twenty-five (sorry for using this word Pomeraniac) girls, they met each other in a bout of speed-dating and I developed a blister on my screen capping finger. I put on a band-aid and switched fingers so let's get going on part two.

"Man that was rough, I don't usually hit on women who are capable of having real conversations".

"Giddy up, it's over".
    I can't decide if she looks stoned or hung-over... I am sure she doesn't know what an oxymoron is.

"I'm a nice guy, sending girls home is not nice. Plus I'm a horny guy, it just seems wrong on so many levels".

"You have to send five women home, just call out their names".
    "Daikatana... Dankeshane... Babooshka... Ahhh! Kristina!"

"Heather".
    Heather?! Who is this Heather person? Why didn't we see Heather's two minute speed date? Ooo, maybe she's the one who brought in the whip cream.

"You don't like brunettes, do you?"
    "No I don't, they're horrible disgusting creatures. In a world with hair dye there is no excuse for being a brunette!".

"The... chick in the green sweater".
    "The... one with the red hat".

Nice place, is this The Bachelor or the Real World NY?

"These are pretty cramped quarters for twenty women. I don't know how we're all going to make it to the end of the show".
    She's not quite clear on the concept, is she?

"Are you waiting for the phone to ring?"
    "Yah".
    "You know it's a cordless. You don't have to just stand there you can take it with you".

"Thanks for getting dressed. Wow, that's the first time I've ever said that to a woman".

"When I saw Kindle in the van I was very angry".
    Does Kindle not watch movies? You don't piss off someone named Carrie! If she's not careful we'll end up seeing the Bloodiest Rose Ceremony Yet.

"Today I'm taking the girls to a dive bar".
    I wonder if the owners of Jimmy Walkers likes having their establishment referred to as a "dive bar" on National TV?

"I'm really a nice girl, except when I'm being a cheating lying conniving vindictive bitch".

"OK Dance off. Come on, you call that dancing?"
    "Not fair! I'm laughing too hard at your dancing to dance".

"Don't mind this".
    Well, there's definitive proof that you don't have to be suave to be The Bachelor.

On FLOM they could afford to use a Purplizer(tm) for flashbacks, is black and white all ABC can afford?

"I am shy, but only with people I don't know, or situations I'm not familiar with, or places I've never been before, or in big groups. I'm not shy when I'm alone or with very close friends".

"Gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose, gimme a rose".

"I had to read between the lines, but I think Kristen would like a rose".

"Be nice at the house".
    Is Charlie really looking for someone nice or is he just practicing a little foreshadowing?

"Good evening Charlie".
    "Good evening Angels, I've got a mission for you".
    Oh come one, don't be like that! I know it was way obvious but sometimes you just have to go with the way obvious. I [crosses fingers] promise that will be my last Charlie's Angels reference.

"Hold on, there are eleven women ready to go when I said I'm only taking eight. My math skills are pretty poor but even I can count to eight".

"I've got two roses, eight girls and that's three more than this morning so hopefully it'll be three times the fun. What? Whatever, I told you I wasn't any good at math".

"I just told them I was picking, no one questioned me. I think they're a little afraid of me. Probably because of my hot Latin temper".

"I went to a prom with a black girl. Not my prom of course, I never made it that far".

"I was almost two hundred pounds".
    "Not now you're not".
    "And I won't be again until after I'm married".

"I'm dyslexic".
    "So am I, dyslexics of the world untie!"

"I'm attracted to quite a few of these girls, I think we got a pretty bunch. A lot of them are easy on the eyes... a lot of them aren't so easy on the ears".
    That's a direct quote. I love* this guy!

* In a non-sexual way.

"I used to work behind the scenes in TV, you wouldn't believe the long hours and stress, you have no idea".
    Belittling his work in front of the camera may just be where she lost her shot at a rose.

"You're an FBI Agent-slash-Bikini Model?"
    Or she could have lost it there...

Man, it looks like he's worried that she's wearing some super-spy knock-out lipstick or something.

"Gina Marie, you should go".
    "It won't make you look totally psycho! Honest".
    "You'd look totally non-psycho, here have some more wine".

Hey! Who's the creepy guy in the elevator?

Oh my god that's a lot of salt! He's going to regret this day when he develops kidney stones in a few years.

"I'm not about to lift up my shirt and have Charlie lick salt off my tummy but I will grind my butt into his crotch on the dance floor. That's classy."

"I wasn't enjoying myself, these kids and their disco music... why does it have to be so loud?"

"It's tough being in a bar setting when that's just not you".
    Then why did you go on the "go to the bar" date?

My rule #4 for when you're out drinking? You spill a drink on yourself, you've had enough.

"Where did you say your friends went?"
    "I don't know, I'll just pick a random bar. This looks good, I'll get out here. Thanks".

And that's the end of part two. I hope to get the time to finish them off and post part three before the next episode airs but no promises. Did I mention that I hate two hour episodes? Hate! Hate with a fiery passion!

FORT Fogey

You Da Bunny, Danger Bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    In part one we met Charlie, we met the twenty-five (sorry for using this word Pomeraniac) girls, they met each other in a bout of speed-dating and I developed a blister on my screen capping finger.

Danger Bunny, YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!! YOU DA BUNNY!!! I appreciate your apology buy I've capitulated to the notion that the word "GIRLS" is used to describe these broads, so I'm okay with it.

I had too many favorites to list, so allow me to just say THANK YOU FOR THEM ALL!

Thank you for having even more time on your hands than I do. I'm sure that creating a three-part screencap of the two hour premier takes up a lot more time than typing up a transcript of that Rose Ceremony took me!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    My favorites:

"Yah".
    "You know it's a cordless. You don't have to just stand there you can take it with you".

"Be nice at the house".
    Is Charlie really looking for someone nice or is he just practicing a little foreshadowing?

"I'm dyslexic".
    "So am I, dyslexics of the world untie!"

Oh my god that's a lot of salt! He's going to regret this day when he develops kidney stones in a few years.

"I wasn't enjoying myself, these kids and their disco music... why does it have to be so loud?"
    at the age on her picture!!!!

DB you've outdone yourself this time. Thanks for spending so much time on this for our amusement!!!

[Quote]
    Are you waiting for the phone to ring?"
    "Yah".
    "You know it's a cordless. You don't have to just stand there you can take it with you". [Quote]

Dangerbunny- you really helped make me missing the first episode bearable. The screencaps are a hoot!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Danger Bunny - just one little request...
    Could you put a warning at the beginning of your screencap analysis that says:
    "WARNING!! The following contains material that may make you snort or laugh out loud. Please use caution if you are in a work environment!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Bravo, once again, Danger Bunny... you really should sign up with Fleiss & Co. they are a little better this time with the one liners, but they could use your expertise!!

I love the cordless phone.. one
    and
    "Gina Marie, you should go".
    "It won't make you look totally psycho! Honest".
    "You'd look totally non-psycho, here have some more wine".

I have to put the picture with this one (with the age change!! ) for total appreciation of DB's humor.. ...

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

"When I saw Kindle in the van I was very angry".
    Does Kindle not watch movies? You don't piss off someone named Carrie! If she's not careful we'll end up seeing the Bloodiest Rose Ceremony Yet.

TOO funny! GREAT job with the screen caps Dangerbunny!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    LOL - They are all a riot, but the age change!!!!! hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Thank you for having even more time on your hands than I do. I'm sure that creating a three-part screencap of the two hour premier takes up a lot more time than typing up a transcript of that Rose Ceremony took me!
    Not if you type like I do.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    "Yah".

"I went to a prom with a black girl. Not my prom of course, I never made it that far".

Did I mention that I hate two hour episodes? Hate! Hate with a fiery passion![/I]
    Thanks DB, it gave a nice start to my morning!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast