+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Show discussion 3/28, *no* spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by shanndela
    And why hasn't anybody commented on Chris's dialogue with Charlie in the limo/car at the end of the show!? That was one of the best parts of the show! I sure hope they show us the clips of Chris at the end of each episode.
    Oh, I was going to but completely forgot! That was great, he was totally messing with Charlie's mind. He's got to be nervous and then Chris is telling him "Hi isn't going to cut it". Then telling him that all the women were foreigners, classic. That stuff is so great I hope they put more of that kind of stuff and more blooper stuff in, it's way more entertaining than watching two people talk about whether they have a connection.

Note, I never knew they did the "extra" bit at the end of the show until the (I think) second to last episode last season. I used to turn it off before the "scenes from next week" because I don't like spoilers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riogal_11
    hehe! How awful we are to get so much joy out of others mishaps!!
    Believe me, the whole reason I will never, ever, ever apply to be on a reality TV show is because I would just give all of you -- myself included -- way, way too much ammo to use against me in these discussion threads!!!

I'm a wreck and I would deserve to get just as good as I give to these poor people.

So yeah, I'd rather stay home and type about others!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Believe me, the whole reason I will never, ever, ever apply to be on a reality TV show is because I would just give all of you -- myself included -- way, way too much ammo to use against me in these discussion threads!!!
    Like we don't already have enough?

I was having trouble with the sound on the "event" until I saw the volume gauge was all the way to the left. I can't believe you were sharp enough to hear and identify the sound. I would have dismissed it as a chair creaking.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Like we don't already have enough?
    Aw Jewels, NOW do you see why I love you so much????

I needed that chuckle.

And now, I'm off to get ready for TONIGHT'S show. So much to do, so much coffee to drink, so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I can't believe you were sharp enough to hear and identify the sound. I would have dismissed it as a chair creaking.
    It was pretty easy, dberk. When you live with dogs, especially old MALE dogs like my avatar, you get pretty darned used to that sound!!! (Come to think of it, you get pretty used to that sound living with MEN, too!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    For everyone that missed it, I've made of copy of the "event" for your enjoyment.
    I am laughing so hard right now! Thanks for memorializing Kristine's departure - the bikini wearing, private-investigating extraordinaire! I have to be honest...I've been reading about the 'ol-fart scene & I just dismissed it & didn't believe it. I actually watched the scene over a few times & must have been focusing on a different "noise" because I heard more of a snot-filled snort from crying than an actual fart. BUT...your wonderful audio has definitely changed my opinion. That poor, poor girl. Her parents must be so proud!!

I still don't think that was gas .. It sounded more like a hungry stomach to me.. besides would a front facing mic really pick up the sound of 'sneak gas'?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

easily distracted
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Of course a lot of folk here, some recommending decaf to the staff after a harrowing week are just that self centered they didn't bother stick their head out of the forum to do that.
    First, you totally misinterpret dberk's post and accuse him/her of whining. Then when dberk explains that he/she was not whining, instead of admitting you misinterpreted the post your response is to engage in name-calling? You jump to wrong conclusions and then rather than admit you were wrong, your response is to call people self-centered? Unbelievable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456