+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion 3/28, *no* spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    This bachelor is like a breath of fresh air! Finally he starts telling us what he really thinks, the girls don't try and hide their obnoxious behavior and we don't hear any of these phony scripted moments.
    I'm wondering if they have different people editing the show this time. Gone is all the overly-seriousness of previous seasons, we're actually being shown that the bachelor and bachelorettes have a sense of humour. It's that or Charlie is so dead set on having a good time they didn't have anything else to show us... either way, woo hoo!

And I love that they aren't closing the bars and what not, they're just taking over part of it. And I loved some of the looks from the people in the background, their "what the hell is going on over there" looks are great.

Okay, the trip that girl made to the bar was clearly a set up, but man o man those girls were a hoot.
    Gina Marie crashing the party at the bar was a hoot! I don't think it was a setup (i.e. planned ahead) but obviously she had help getting there from the crew. But hey, no rules. She wanted to crash the party she crashed the party. And Charlie was impressed by her initiative. This was totally different than when stalker-Trish returned after being given the boot.

I loved when he said he was no rocket scientist... ya think Charlie, cause up till then I was certain you must be working at NASA.
    That was classic.
    I was thinking of screen capping the show, but how can I when Charlie says stuff like, "A lot of them are easy on the eyes, a lot of them aren't so easy on the ears"?

FORT Fanatic
    Dangerbunny said:

I was thinking of screen capping the show, but how can I when Charlie says stuff like, "A lot of them are easy on the eyes, a lot of them aren't so easy on the ears"?

Catch it when they were talking in the kitchen about Geitan's departure and one girl (long dark hair, pointy nose) said, "she aint here?" Ack.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    But the best part came in her exit interview. She farted! She said "I want to tell him that I love him because of ... (Brrrraaaap) who he is". She was talking, paused, squeezed one out, then finished her sentence!
    I noticed that too but I couldn't believe they would air it if that's what happened. So I figured it was just some random noise caught by the mics, or an error in the editing or transmission. But then it was mentioned here and I went back and watched it again and... damn. She got booted on the first show and farted on international TV, her parents must be so proud.

I can't believe I missed the fart, but you are both right. I'm waiting to see a news article about her involuntary commitment to a psychiatric institution.

I was disappointed that FORT was down when this show aired. I couldn't get into the temp site so I missed any postings about the show there.

I don't believe for a minute that Charlie is looking for love. Getting rid of the scripted, tedious formality was the best move they could have made. Charlie appeared to be drunk in the bar, but seemed to sober up when the old girl said she was leaving because it "wasn't her scene".

Rudeness is the name of the game and silly things like common courtesy have no place in this show. It's going to be a bumpy ride, people.

Bumpy but not boring dberk.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    farted!
    I missed it! But, given the number of people that heard it, it must have happened. Poor Kristine - farting on national t.v. and not a dog within 20 miles to blame it on.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Danger Bunny.. please , oh please screencap for this time..
    You can't ask for better "material" than this guy and these chicks are giving us to snark at!! This show was priceless and I'm so hoping the rest will be just as good.
    We did lose some of the best one liners girls .. Danushka.. and her "I don't run for men", "that doesn't make you a bitch that makes you a slut!" "I thought you left (Geitan) because you knew you weren't getting a rose!".. I don't think anyone else can fit into her fan club besides her and huge ego!!
    Anyway, she and Kristine (and Zinnia, you summed her up so well, I was lmao.... ) Geitan gave us lots of ammunition as well. There are still plenty of girls to snark away at.. so please entertain us, Danger Bunny!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    As much as I'd heard about bachlore/ette shows. I've never started watching untill last season. Since it was always on during one of my cant miss favorites.

I hated the way they did the editing. It was so scripted last season that its not even funny. And it was one of the worst pay offs in dating shows. After that fiasco like many I wasnt to keen on this season. But I watched and Charlies got me hooked.

The fact that there are no rules is definately the best part of all of this season. That and the fact that Charlies so real. In some dating shows, there were times when you knew that the bachlore/ttes were thinking something that they werent saying out loud. But with Charlie whatever he's thinking he says it. His being an actor probably helps with that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I was disappointed that FORT was down when this show aired. I couldn't get into the temp site so I missed any postings about the show there.
    I was disappointed, too, that we weren't able to comment on this premier episode as it aired on Monday night.

I taped it but haven't even watched it yet. When I do watch it I'll have my keyboard on hand, in case there's anything to add to the great comments that you've all made so far.

An EXIT FART?? I cannot wait to see and hear it!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast