+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 (3/28): All the Hos Down in Hoville

FORT Fanatic
    Did anybody catch it when the one girl (long dark hair, pointy nose) said in the kitchen about Geitan's departure...."She ain't here?"

"Swimsuit models." Pffffth. Bet most of them spend their nights wrapped around poles at the local strip joints.

I ain't sure I'm gonna be watching much of this season.

I didn't realize the show was two hours, and only recorded the first half. I knew I could count on you, though, Mariner. I'm sorry I missed all the HOrrific dramatics, but look forward to catching the next show. Bravo! Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I expected him to start stuffing dollar bills into the waist band of her jeans.

Iím not even sure most of them remember this is supposed to be about developing a relationship with him.

Iím not sure what she hopes heíll do with it. Frankly, I donít want to know.

She may not win Charlieís heart, but she sure impressed his inner, and not very buried, child.

Youíd think they had just been dropped on a beach with no fire or water. Wait, thatís another show.

He explains that he routinely hangs out at dives and he wants to know which of the women would be comfortable there. Iím thinking most of them. I would have paid money to see Danushka on this date though.

Nothing is quite as touching as a young woman looking for love.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Excellent recap of the show. Your style of writing only adds to the pleasure that I get out of watching it.

Nice work on the recap.

This season certainly is skanksville.

Charlie seemed like he was wasted for most of the episode and the girls are complete hos.

I thought the whole episode was highly entertaining and enjoyed laughing at the girls' expense - particularly the bitch fest in the rose ceremony. Danushaka's comment to the girl who did the body shot at the bar - "that doesn't make you fun it makes you a slut" was fantastic!

can't wait to see how this all goes down!

loved your recap! I have been struggling with something though. was the reason no one mentioned the strange disappearing mole on the face of gina marie that ther WAS no mole? i didn't tape it nor have i checked out EVERY photo of her, but i am fairly certain that at the rose ceremony she had this hideous hairy thing hanging out near her nose, under her scary eyes on the skin that has spent way too much time in the sun. but i will save my comments for another thread. oooh! perhaps the thread with her name on it?

I would have paid money to see Danushka on this date though.

I missed the show, but didn't feel like I missed anything because of your great recap. Thanks!
    I am seeking, I am striving,
    I am in it with all my heart.

~Vincent Van Gogh

Geitan gives Charlie a parting handshake and says that some of the girls are so nasty Iíd be scared to sit on the toilet seat.
    Best. Exit. Line. Ever.

Welcome to the latest and perhaps last version of The Bachelor, the show with an abysmal record of mostly creating matches that last no longer than your average sixth grade romance.

Danushka, 30, bitch fashion model from Los Angeles, CA

Chris Harrison promises us that this season set in Lower Manhattan will be the most surprising yet. About the only thing that would make it truly surprising would be if Charlie falls head over heels in love.

Danushka wins the early high maintenance award by announcing that she doesnít run for men. She may not run, but Charlie will if he has even half a brain.

Charlie says heís a real guy looking for a real girl. Girls are much better without makeup and ready to go with jeans and a t-shirt. I think Charlie truly believes he thinks this.

Charlie announces that he is honest, nice, and likes to laugh and is looking to fall in love. Notice he doesnít mention that heís intelligent.

Iím not sure what she hopes heíll do with it. Frankly, I donít want to know.

She may not win Charlieís heart, but she sure impressed his inner, and not very buried, child.

Nothing is quite as touching as a young woman looking for love.
    Oh, Mariner, you had me with the title. Seriously, amiga, you are so hilarious, I had to stop quoting for want of space. Terrific recap!

You know the expression "shooting fish in a barrel?" That would be recapping this show. I can hardly wait to see Monday's antics.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    "sounds like he ate a pack of cigarettes" - LOL! Great recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast