+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    ...with mirrors all over, so she can enjoy her unique beauty that everyone envys.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    Thanks for posting the speech verbatim, Dogbat. I guess my memory is playing tricks on me, I coulda sworn I heard her state also that she is a sweet and wonderful girl.....
    I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, especially for something as ignominious as transcribing that exit speech, but since I lost a few brain cells in the process, I'll go ahead. Toot. (Sorry, Krazy Kristine, for moving into your territory ) Anyway, let me tell you that as an aficionda of languages, I found it no small feat to transcribe that mess. I may have left out some choice phrases. I'll have to recheck after I ingest massive amounts of blueberries and fish oil to increase my brain function. But then again, that cure didn't seem to work for Kimberly . . . . Please take pity on me if I'm reduced to idiot-speak after that undertaking.

Sarah W was SO into herself. I was amazed when she was sent home, and she said "if I hadn't been so pretty, maybe he would have chosen me"... what arrogance!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Sarah W was SO into herself. I was amazed when she was sent home, and she said "if I hadn't been so pretty, maybe he would have chosen me"... what arrogance!

We had a debate-ette about that line, thus my new signature line. I absolutely love it. It's become my new favorite quotation.

bamabrain! good sig line!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    Ohhhhhh ... the ladies on The View were dishing the dirt on Sarah W!

Star Jones said that she didn't know that "beauty" was a race. Also said that "Miss Thing" wasn't even that cute. Guest host, Mariska Hargitay, said that SW needed to see a counselor. There were some other great comments -- wish I had it on tape. If there's anyone who gets The View in the afternoon, watch the 1st 20 minutes for the dish. And, if you can post the soapbox comments, even better!
    Yeah, the talk shows were having a blast this morning! Mariska's handsome Law & Order SVU co-star Christopher Meloni was a guest on The View today. He came out on stage with a handkerchief in his hand. After greeting the ladies, he sat down on the sofa and dabbed at his eyes with the hankie. When they asked him what was wrong, he said "I too am burdened by beauty".

Tony Danza referred to Sarah as "delusional". But hands down, the best of all was on "Live with Regis & Kelly". Kelly Ripa did an impression of Sarah that went on and on and had me almost peeing myself. Dear lord, I hope Sarah watches talk shows!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Christopher Meloni .. sat down on the sofa and dabbed at his eyes with the hankie. When they asked him what was wrong, he said "I too am burdened by beauty".

Kelly Ripa did an impression of Sarah that went on and on and had me almost peeing myself. Dear lord, I hope Sarah watches talk shows!
    o man, i wish i had a tape of that......

I wonder how this young woman will weather the publicity from the show. Granted, she did it all herself (well a little help from TPTB ) and put the material out there. She is fair game for all for being on the show ... and being SOOO clueless. But I wonder how emotionally fragile she is in her real life. She has such HUGE defense mechanisms in place ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I am sure she will take all of the criticism from message boards to support her claim that she is hated for her beauty. If Charlie rejected her for this why wouldn't the viewers? She lives in a racist world and has learned to cope. You have to hand it to her; what a trooper! Maybe Ty will build her a house.

*gasping for breath* I LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD AT THIS!!!! *wipes tears away from her eyes*

hahahahaha... I'm STILL laughing at this post as I type this...

Premium Member
    I'm still wondering how such a nutjob made it past all the scrutiny and actually got to be on this show.

+ Reply to Thread