+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

Sarah Dub's title is Assistant Fashion Designer, which -- at 24 years old -- probably means she's a lowly Fashion Assistant (i.e. gopher, runner) at a design house.

Krisily's title of Salon Coordinator probably means she's a receptionist at the salon -- making the appointments and tell stylists their client has arrived. (Her cousin did do a nice job on Charlie's hair last week.)

FORT Fogey
    I am sure she will take all of the criticism from message boards to support her claim that she is hated for her beauty. If Charlie rejected her for this why wouldn't the viewers? She lives in a racist world and has learned to cope. You have to hand it to her; what a trooper! Maybe Ty will build her a house.

I've never seen someone so insecure in all my life. She desperately needs help. I'm so glad Charlie saw through her. For a while I was afraid he'd end up with her. Did anyone happen to count how many times she used the word "like" last night? Had to be over a thousand.

FORT Fogey
    In her, now famous, limo oration she uses the word like 10 times, "I mean" 3 times and "you know" 5 times. Certainly her parents must be mortified if she is not.

"Charlie just wasted two roses. I mean, what was he thinking? I mean, I'm a way better catch than either of them . . . no doubt about it. Charlie's made a huge mistake. It just sickens me. I'm gonna miss Charlie. You know, to spend, like, that much time thinking about someone and thinking about how it would be and, like . . . . But, like, I'm a such a sweet girl and I'm such a good catch. People think I'm selfish or whatever, but I think when it comes down to it, the truth is that, like, people are mean to me sometimes because of the way I look, you know? It sounds, like, so stupid, but, like, people hate me because I'm beautiful. And that is . . . it sounds so horrible, but, like, that is, like, a real thing, you know? And it's . . . and it's a curse as much as it is a blessing to be pretty. I mean, no matter what, there is a huge, like, prejudice and racist, and when it comes down to it, like, that's why this didn't work out. If I would have just been a little uglier and a little less noticeable. It's just, you know, really sad that, you know, it's not ever gonna happen. So it sucks."

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    I couldnt contain myself the whole time she was getting the consolation speech from Charlie. The way she kept darting her eyes back and forth in bewilderment all the while fighting back the tears. I was rolling!!! The limo/SUV ride outta there was the best....the sheer shock she was in was worth its weight in GOLD and of course the "woe is me beautiful girl that got railroaded out tirade" left me in stitches!!! And to THINK...I only started watching two weeks ago for the hometown visits!!! I loved the flashback tho to the nail salon....to Krisily "you're horrible" WTH is THAT about?!?!? That girl is deluded by her own looks. Who praytell is resposible for that? Parents? Ex-es? Good luck to her...definitely some counseling in her future!!!

FORT Regular
    All I can think of every single time I see Big Sarah is, REALLY bad hair extensions!

Zam
    Quote Originally Posted by shanndela
    All I can think of every single time I see Big Sarah is, REALLY bad hair extensions!

All I can think of is Nina Blackwood (sp?), one of the first VJs on MTV.
    I hate reality TV....I only watch it because my wife forces me to!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by meeka6
    The way she kept darting her eyes back and forth in bewilderment... That girl is deluded by her own looks. Who praytell is resposible for that? Parents? Ex-es? Good luck to her...definitely some counseling in her future!!!

What's REALLY scarey is....she's HAD counseling. Years of it in an around the clock setting......

FORT Fanatic

I"m a wonderful and sweet girl...

Thanks for posting the speech verbatim, Dogbat. I guess my memory is playing tricks on me, I coulda sworn I heard her state also that she is a sweet and wonderful girl.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    She lives in a racist world and has learned to cope. You have to hand it to her; what a trooper! Maybe Ty will build her a house.
    ...with mirrors all over, so she can enjoy her unique beauty that everyone envys.

+ Reply to Thread