+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    Nah . . . I want to call it The Absence

K...The Absence....having fun with names here....what do you think of SarahBoring and Kriserella?

Dishing the dirt on The View

Ohhhhhh ... the ladies on The View were dishing the dirt on Sarah W!

Star Jones said that she didn't know that "beauty" was a race. Also said that "Miss Thing" wasn't even that cute. Guest host, Mariska Hargitay, said that SW needed to see a counselor. There were some other great comments -- wish I had it on tape. If there's anyone who gets The View in the afternoon, watch the 1st 20 minutes for the dish. And, if you can post the soapbox comments, even better!

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    K...The Absence....having fun with names here....what do you think of SarahBoring and Kriserella?
    I like.

Charlie says to call the other one "Sarah." Some call her "Sarah Bee." I call her "Sarah Be." Who she is remains to be seen.

FORT Newbie

gossip

Is it true that Sarah W went to a boarding school for troubled girls in iowa?? I read this in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    Ohhhhhh ... the ladies on The View were dishing the dirt on Sarah W!

Star Jones said that she didn't know that "beauty" was a race. Also said that "Miss Thing" wasn't even that cute. Guest host, Mariska Hargitay, said that SW needed to see a counselor. There were some other great comments -- wish I had it on tape. If there's anyone who gets The View in the afternoon, watch the 1st 20 minutes for the dish. And, if you can post the soapbox comments, even better!
    If I didn't like Sarah W before, I would now. I can't stand Star Jones and her opinions. We all know that there isn't anyone on the planet who is as cute as she thinks she is. Just goes to show what HER opinion is worth.
    I do agree with Mariska that Sarah probably needs counseling, as do all the rest of those poor foolish women who go on a reality show hoping to be selected for what, exactly? About a fifteen minute "romance" with a loser? They have to have a serious deficit in their lives to even consider such a move.
    I hope he choses Krisily because the other Sarah seems like a nice woman who needs to get on back to her job and life. Don't you wonder why some of these women even give this fiasco a second thought?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_girlie
    Is it true that Sarah W went to a boarding school for troubled girls in iowa?? I read this in another thread.

I posted that. Yes, the Boulder Creek Academy for troubled teens, for 2 or 3 years. People who were there with her are posting in several places online. One is a reality tv board (may be the alphabet site, I dont remember, but the thread is "Sarah's dark past." Another is a thread for 'survivors' of BCA.) For what it's worth, other than a couple of references to promiscuity and cutting herself, they dont say they didnt like her. One said she was quiet and not mean to others.

FORT Newbie

thanks onewally

she looked crazy to me on tv - like she was about to blow at certain times. I thought that abc would have weeded someone with "problems" out of the mix to avoid any problems? Aren't their pasts examined when they apply to that show?

FORT Newbie

also onewally

Why would you go on reality tv in this day and age of computers -- is she won the whole show her "checkered past" would be written about in all the tabloid magazines. Plus now whoever she knows in LA now knows all the bad stuff too!

FORT Fanatic
    OOps...Jelle pointed out in the other thread that BCA is in Idaho.

Anyone going on a reality show would HAVE to know there's a good chance a lot of their background is going to come out. Maybe she didnt care, or maybe she thought it wouldnt leak.

But we already know she's delusional, right?
    Last edited by onewally; 05-03-2005 at 03:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

she is delusional for sure!

However you would think someone with some sense (i.e. her parents) would have stopped her from going on and advertising how nuts she actually is. I know I shouldn't be surprised that these reality people are the ultimate losers but she seems almost not well. It seems wrong to exploit someone who is "crazy" like that. I wish we saw what her life in LA is like -- does she work or does she just think she is a fashion designer etc...?

+ Reply to Thread