+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

FORT Fanatic
    Hey, I thought it was interesting that she may have shown up on a Girls Gone Wild tape. Those things are raunchy.

I dont know anything else interesting about her. And over and over again, people here search out nuggets of interesting items and post them here. So this one is no exception.

FORT Fanatic
    Referring to Silver's screencap of the second episode....we must be up to about Chapter 7 on....The Curse Of Beauty.

FORT Fogey
    LOL! onewally. Charlie still seems interested and sure that getting her away from the pack will somehow make her better. ??? Not sure on this one. I would not be surprised to see her in the final 2 because he is just looking for a good time and she would look good on his arm as well. I don't find her particularly attractive. Her hair is a mess and her head is too small. She has that long lean Hollywood look though and he must be used to seeing plenty of that.

I wonder if Charlie believed her when she told him little Sara was not interested in him.

FORT Regular
    I dont find her particularly attractive either. Her hair looks awful. This girl is so vain and self absorbed its disgusting. Every slight, percieved or otherwise, that this girl has ever encountered in life has probably been explained away by her as jealousy of her all around wonderfulness. She needs a reality check bad.

If she is the one he picks TPTB sure didn't portray her very well. I would be ticked if I came off like a self absorbed diva. I have a feeling we might hear the ol' it was the editing coming from this one.

It never fails that the people who think they are so cursed by their "beauty" aren't that beautiful. I think she's strange looking...and just strange, period.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    It never fails that the people who think they are so cursed by their "beauty" aren't that beautiful. I think she's strange looking...and just strange, period.
    She looks just like her father, did you notice? I thought her sister was much prettier, especially her hair.

Sarah's got a baddd case of narcissisim. BADDDD. How many times has she drawn attention to or mentioned her supposed beauty and presence? I hope they rerun every single one on the Girls Tell All show. She seriously believes she's breathtakingly beautiful and isnt shy about saying so. This is NOT normal behavior.
    She doesnt need a guy, she just needs a mirror.

FORT Fanatic
    By the way....what do the initials TPTB stand for? something something The Bachelor? I hate exposing myself for the dummy I am, but this is driving me nuts.

The
    Powers
    That
    Be

aka -- the ABC producers, directors and editors

Quote Originally Posted by Toasteroven1973
    I dont find her particularly attractive either. Her hair looks awful. This girl is so vain and self absorbed its disgusting. Every slight, percieved or otherwise, that this girl has ever encountered in life has probably been explained away by her as jealousy of her all around wonderfulness. She needs a reality check bad.
    I totally agree! If Charlie picked HER I can only imagine how Sarah's first meeting with Rebecca Romijn (former SI Swimsuit Cover Model, MTV VJ, movie star, supermodel, etc...) went! I mean, Sarah herself said that SHE has "a presence in a room" and that she's a "diva." Oh to be a fly on the wall when "little miss I'm a diva" (snickering to myself) meets someone who truly outshines her in almost every way possible!

+ Reply to Thread