+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

question - i was reading in one of the other threads about how we found out dirt on Kim and Sarah W. But i don't see anything in here. Was it something concrete or was it just the general speculation that she is psycho from her actions?

FORT Fanatic
    SarahW....she started out ok and went straight downhill from there. One of those people who should stick to fleeting encounters with people, she doesnt wear well after the first 5 minutes.
    Silly...vacuous...vain...self absorbed....her last couple of conversations with Charlie have been full of self pity, and he looked bored with her last time she was going on about her poor pitiful picked-on little self.

This girl has the weirdest assymmetrical lips ... they bother me ... she bothers me ....

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    SarahW....she started out ok and went straight downhill from there. One of those people who should stick to fleeting encounters with people, she doesnt wear well after the first 5 minutes.
    Silly...vacuous...vain...self absorbed....her last couple of conversations with Charlie have been full of self pity, and he looked bored with her last time she was going on about her poor pitiful picked-on little self.
    I agree OneWally. I'm just waiting for some of you Forters to uncover some really "juicy" gossip about her.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Someone somewhere supposedly saw Sarah W on Canadian TV (par-per-view) on "Girls Gone Wild."

True? Who knows ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    True ! Yes ! or a double. LOL Not nice girl????? Nope she isn't. End of subject. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I'm just waiting for some of you Forters to uncover some really "juicy" gossip about her.
    Amateur sleuther that I am I did the GOOGLE search for ABC The Bachelor Sarah Welch and this FORT thread was the number 1 result.

Everybody at GOOGLE searchers.

The other results were hometown paper publicity articles.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    I agree. That's why it is so easy for Fleiss to edit her as the evolving b*tch.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by jelle
    Someone somewhere supposedly saw Sarah W on Canadian TV (par-per-view) on "Girls Gone Wild."

True? Who knows ...
    True? Who cares?

I agree - exactly ... who cares?

I only care how she is portrayed on this show, because something in her behavior and words let Fleiss edit her as he has, as oposed to the editing of Sarah B or Jenny, or Kindle or ... or ... or ...
    Last edited by jelle; 04-24-2005 at 10:49 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread