+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

I think she is the favorite so far. She is the one he said was a knock-out. And, isn't she the one who rides a motorcycle and is into extreme sports? Or, is that Kindle. I get those two mixed up for some reason.

She seems like she has nothing going on upstairs. That's just my impression.
    As in...air-headed.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    So far I think she's sweet, and they got great chemistry, but hope she doesn't turn into the grabby clingy type of girl.

I don't remember any previous season where the bachelor favored any one of the girls quite as much as Charlie seems to have picked Sarah as his favorite so early on...

FORT Fogey
    I dont think she will be the winner. She is the early on favorite but I think that will change soon. I also dont think he favors the blondes over the brunettes. There seems to be an equal amount of both left and he seems really attracted to the so called sex brunette with the breast implants. I think one of the reasons meghan was sent home was because she dyed her hair just cause she thought that would please him.

FORT Fan
    But that reminds me of Jesse Palmer eliminating all the women who said they were New York Giants fans or seemed to be into his marginal NFL status because he was looking for something deeper and a woman with her own life. Even Jesse knew that he was on tv and wanted to look "deep" even if he doesn't have the arm to throw deep.

Charlie's been around long enough not to pick nothing but blondes, in the same way that reality show pickers usually let the black one stay for a couple weeks. though in this case Charlie didn't do that because I think he figured his prom date gave him coverage. I'd say most reality show people don't make the obvious gaffes, but given the first two weeks of this one....
    This man is after all an experienced actor :}

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I dont think she will be the winner. She is the early on favorite but I think that will change soon. I also dont think he favors the blondes over the brunettes. There seems to be an equal amount of both left and he seems really attracted to the so called sex brunette with the breast implants. I think one of the reasons meghan was sent home was because she dyed her hair just cause she thought that would please him.

She definitely seems like the favorite, but if she was the winner, I don't think they'd make it that obvious. They want it to be a surprise. They're probably pushing her so much so that we're all sure it's her and then will be shocked when it's someone else.

She might of hurt her chances when she started crying , it seemed to turn him off a bit
    Flatlander

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    She definitely seems like the favorite, but if she was the winner, I don't think they'd make it that obvious. They want it to be a surprise. They're probably pushing her so much so that we're all sure it's her and then will be shocked when it's someone else.
    Hmmm, you're making me think (I hate it when that happens). Sara W. is the obvious favorite at this time, but her emotional "like" speech may have put Charlie off. So if it's not Sara W. who are the final two going to be?

He seems to like Kara (offspring and all) but her constant concern about her single motherhood will probably be too much to take. Kimberly seems to rock his world but he's kicked off most of the other girls who have been blatantly sexy. He picked Krisily at the last rose ceremony even though she is the least favourite of the other girls -- I'm getting Trish flashbacks! Stop that!

I think Sara B. could slip in there in sort of an under the radar sort of move. He seems to have an easy time getting along with her, a very comfortable friendly type of relationship (although her booty dancing may not be what he's looking for if he's really looking for a relationship*). Jenny got the first rose on the volleyball/rock climbing date because it was the best conversation he's had. He likes Kindle, his concerns about dating a cheerleader aside and Anitra is an unknown, she's said what, twelve words on the show so far?

So all that said I think the final two will be two of the following: Anitra, Jenny, Kara, Kimberly, Kindle, Krisily, Sara B. or Sara W.

Seriously though, if it's not Sara W. my guess would be Anitra (because they aren't featuring her yet) and Jenny. Then again, I've never been any good at predicting this stuff so I'm probably completely wrong and should go with who I think are the least likely, Kimberly and Kara.

*Yah right!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I also think that it just looks so obvious that from this early on he would have already chosen this girl.....I also think that they are waiting to surprise us with another girl at the last second. I do hope he does pick her, because she does seem sweet and down to earth. Although, I do see a bit happening with Anitra and Sarah B as well....so who knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast