+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah W.

Hiya folks, just couldn't resist throwing my two cents in.....I've been reading all the posts and catching up on what I missed from the show. I have to add that I'm dissapointed that Charlie couldn't see past Sarah W.'s defences but its gonna be hard for any man to deal with heavy emotional baggage. BRAVO to Sarah. W for putting herself out there for all the world to see and I'm guessing that she will make leaps and bounds in her self-development now that she's watched herself in the worst light possible. I'm a Newbie here so I'm not sure what is appropiate to mention on a board, but I'm extremely sympathetic to Sarah W. because I suspect she was molested as a child. Considering that a quarter of all girls have had such a debilitating experience, its a shame that there is not more understanding. Kudos to Sarah W. for having the courage to participate on a national forum, and Mega Kudos to all the wounded souls still fighting for a full LIFE.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Welcome to Fort, kimanis.

So, you "suspect" Sarah was molested as a child? If that is the case, I feel very sorry for her. But honestly, from what I saw, she's an awful person -- extremely delusional with a false sense of grandeur. She needs a few bites of humble pie.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Thanks for the welcome jewelsy ......I couldn't help myself throwing in a bit of psycho-analysis but I'm no analyst and my assumption was pure gut-reaction.
    I'm more of ANTM fan (huge fan) and I had the same suspicion about Adrianne Curry . I loooove Adrianne and I want all the best for her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Welcome to Fort, kimanis.

So, you "suspect" Sarah was molested as a child? If that is the case, I feel very sorry for her. But honestly, from what I saw, she's an awful person -- extremely delusional with a false sense of grandeur. She needs a few bites of humble pie.
    when i read this, i could've sworn you said "She needs a few bites of HUMAN pie"....

Okay, in regards to her "possible" abuse history. As a nurse who has worked with victims of sexual abuse, my humble opinion is that she does NOT fit the bill of someone who had been molested. To use an analytical term, I would describe her as histrionic with borderline features. Definite personality disorder issues with this one. Usually self-mutilators are (if she is in fact).

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getlostbecca
    when i read this, i could've sworn you said "She needs a few bites of HUMAN pie"....
    Ew.

getlostbecca

News Article on Sarah W

I just read this article on Sarah the Great...

http://www.star-gazette.com/apps/pbc...505130301/1035

The most shocking thing from the article is finding out where our little "fashion designer" works... My Blankee, Inc. (www.myblankeeinc.com) Maybe that's why she was always knitting at the apartment...

FORT Fan
    thanks for the article link....

Wow, what a shock, yet another Bachelorette whose real goal is to get into the entertainment field!

like Kim, she says any publicity is good publicity.

This isn't really a dating show it's more of an extended audition posing as a reality show. I guess.

I find it fascinating that she is working for the balnkie shop. I also find it very strange. What happened to fashion design - or does she design the blankies and bibs.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    http://www.myblankeeinc.com/

link to blankee company. It is fashion, just baby fashion which goes with Sarah W being actually sweet

+ Reply to Thread