+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Labor & Delivery Nurse

Me in 3 words: Witty, creative, optimistic

My greatest achievement to date: I have developed my independence, I'm self-sufficient, and I've found my relationship with Christ.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: I was engaged to someone that I thought was the man of my dreams, but after six months of engagement I found out he hadn't been truthful about aspects of his life.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Charlie will find her dull....under the radar doesn't work well here....

she totally annoys me.. tries too damn hard..
    she really needs to do something with that hair, like not put it in pig tails or a pony tail that enhances her super long neck and ill proportions..

... and makes her look like she's trying to be a 7 yr. old!

I think she is quirky! However, the whole pig-tail thing is very primary school.

She is only 24 people I think she can still get away with the pigtails. I think she is cute and quirky. I think the pigtails enhance this and she knows it. I think she knows this is the kind of girl Charlie wants. Did you see the way he looked at her in this weeks rose ceremony? I think he really liked her um... dress. Can see her making final 4 or even 2.

I think shes really cute, and pigtails are an easy thing to do with her hair length

I think she will go far (I hope)

FORT Fanatic

She's my favourite

Sarah B. is my favourite and has been from day one. I think the pig tails are cute and so is she. She also seems genuine and sweet, yet fun and sexy too. She isn't as trashy as the other girls, yet I think she intrigues Charlie because of it. Honestly, I think it is more of a compliment if Charlie boots you to the curb. Jenny and Sarah B. are my favourites, so now its probably Sarah's turn to go next. He doesn't seem to want class and morals. Just a sleeze bag.

Hopeless Romantic
    Charlie is not taking the process too seriously and he is not taking the girls too seriously either. I think it is a compliment also when he sends a girl home. Shows he does not want to hurt the girls and he thinks they are too good for this show. He is well aware that he is not looking for anything lasting...so he is keeping the play girls around for cheap thrills.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjay
    Charlie is not taking the process too seriously and he is not taking the girls too seriously either. I think it is a compliment also when he sends a girl home. Shows he does not want to hurt the girls and he thinks they are too good for this show. He is well aware that he is not looking for anything lasting...so he is keeping the play girls around for cheap thrills.
    I completely agree with you. It was very telling when he sent Kara home, and he made that comment about this being a "fantasy world" and not thinking it was right to involve a child in that. I have a lot more respect for him than I initally thought I would. He isn't playing the role of someone looking to find their "life partner". He is being real and real for him is acting goofy and not pretending to be looking for a wife. Would I date him? Never, but I must admit I find him rather refreshing.

Back to the topic, Sarah B has also been my favorite from the begining. She is cute and goofy, and I think she will be around a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast