+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sarah B.

I like Sara B, on this show I don't blame Sara B at all for not kissing Charlie at the drop of the hat...He already had enough women kissing him....Like we all know men love the chase, So I say good for Sara

"Two Sarahs have been presented: drinkin', dancin' Sarah and serious Sarah"

Wow seeing that in print you could insert Charlie's name instead of Sarah's and it would be true as well.!!! They are very much alike?

The sighting of Charlie and Sarah B. at church is no big thing now that we know that he is openly dating both women till the final show. We just have not heard of any sightings of Charlie & Krisily. We may begin to see more of them leading up to the final..........

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone

Someone just posted that supposedly Charlie was spotted with a blonde at the Kentucky Derby yesterday. Would he really show up at such a huge event with his chosen one this close to the end of the show?
    How possible was it that Charlie was with the Old Girlfriend? Or did someone mistake Charlie for Jerry...someone else posted that Jerry was seen with Rebeccca Romijn at the Kentucky Derby? I would like to know during what pre-race part of the show did someone spot Charlie. Are Fleiss & Co starting their propoganda campaign now by whipping up this season's versions of Trista pregnant w/ Charlie's child stories...
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'm hoping that Sarah receives the final rose tonight.

I just wanted to bump this thread up again

I second that. She seems to be a nice, down to earth person. Damn ABC making me think that we can still get a romance out of this Hoochfest!

How serious is Sara about Charlie?

I think Sara must really be into CHarlie seriously. Otherwise, why would she be selling her house instead of just leasing it out? Do you think she is looking at Charlie as her ticket to establishing a new life in LA (ready made boyfriend, friends and connections ) - whether they stay together or not?

This must be the first time in the history of this show that the final woman doesn't even have 3 pages of posts on the Fort!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    I think Sara must really be into CHarlie seriously. Otherwise, why would she be selling her house instead of just leasing it out? Do you think she is looking at Charlie as her ticket to establishing a new life in LA (ready made boyfriend, friends and connections ) - whether they stay together or not?
    There could be many many reasons she's selling her house. Doesnt necessarily mean it's for Charlie. I don't see how or why she'd make that serious a move when given just a 'friendship' ring. Maybe in given time, but not unless it blossoms into something more serious, and I kind of doubt it given the track record of these Bachelor relationships.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    This must be the first time in the history of this show that the final woman doesn't even have 3 pages of posts on the Fort!
    It is very noticeable. Give me another Byron show and good previews and I think attendance on this board will skyrocket again! This is the first episode I haven't participated in until the FRC. I get tired of juvenile personalities on the show.
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    There could be many many reasons she's selling her house. doesnt necessarily mean it's for Charlie. I don't see how or why she'd make that serious a move when given just a 'friendship' ring. Maybe in given time, but not unless it blossoms into something more serious, and I kind of doubt it given the track record of these Bachelor relationships.
    Rumour has it that she was planning on selling it before she went on the show.

Sarah and her former fiance ( I am making an assumption here) bought the house in May 2004 and her name went on the deed in September 2004. I found out this information on the Central Appraisal District of Collin County web site.

Central Appraisal District of Collin County

+ Reply to Thread