+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sarah B.

It surprises me that this is just such a short thread for one of the finalists.

She has him if she wants him.... and from the looks of things she does.

It just goes to show that men like play with party girls,
    BUT they get serious with women who, how do I say it, who are not sluts.

Sara B didnt even Kiss Charlie until the Aruba date. (Krisly either and they are the final two.)

It looks like Charlie is really being serious and that is refreshing and a successful romance might revive this show.

I know this is a Sara B Thread, so I wont side track any longer

I think she wins, and its a nice match. They will compliment each other.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Maybe it's a short thread because enough people see an attraction between the two.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe
    Maybe it's a short thread because enough people see an attraction between the two.

Then again maybe it's a short thread because she's so boring. I dont see the attraction myself; they seem mismatched to me in every way and she doesnt seem to be that 'into' Charlie. I am, shockingly, pulling for Krisily.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    Then again maybe it's a short thread because she's so boring. I dont see the attraction myself; they seem mismatched to me in every way and she doesnt seem to be that 'into' Charlie. I am, shockingly, pulling for Krisily.

Interestingly, the Krisily thread is even shorter. No one has anything to say about her. Maybe because Krisily couldn't find anything to say - except to repeat everything Charlie said

onewally, I agree. I'm just not feeling the Sarahlove yet. She's got her game face on, that's for sure.

FORT Newbie

Just found this site

As a long time Reality TV fan I can't believe I just found this website. Anywho thought I'd post this little tidbit because now it all makes sense.

The day after the very first Bachelor 7, I was watching The View. During their host chat Elizabeth (before she left on maternity leave) stated she watched the Bachelor the previous night because she happened to see Charlie on Sunday (Easter Sunday btw) with a blonde leaving church. She wanted to see if it was one of the Bachelorettes and it was.......

Sarah B states in her bio she is a christian. I personally think she is a sweetheart but never dreamed she had a snowballs chance because of Charlies reputation but guess I was wrong. Maybe he has decided to grow up.

I don't think Sarah is so boring. I think they edited her so much that we didn't get to see a lot of her until now. I have a feeling that in two weeks when she meets his family/friends we will get to see more of her personality. I also think she has been subdued on the show. She says herself that she was engaged prebiously so maybe she is a bit quieter about her emotions etc. to try to keep from getting hurt. I think Charlie will pick her. I see respect and affection in his face when they are together. I could be entirely wrong but that is just what I see.

FORT Fogey
    They have edited this for us to think she was going 3rd so they are not showing the close moments they are sharing. They do this every season. I agree that we will see much more of her on his home visit.

BellaWood, I saw that show. At the time Elizabeth did not know that he would be openly dating the final 2 so she thought she saw the winner. And she may have. He has probably been spotted with both all over the place. I am surprised there have not been any reports of this on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaWood
    As a long time Reality TV fan I can't believe I just found this website. Anywho thought I'd post this little tidbit because now it all makes sense.

The day after the very first Bachelor 7, I was watching The View. During their host chat Elizabeth (before she left on maternity leave) stated she watched the Bachelor the previous night because she happened to see Charlie on Sunday (Easter Sunday btw) with a blonde leaving church. She wanted to see if it was one of the Bachelorettes and it was.......

Sarah B states in her bio she is a christian. I personally think she is a sweetheart but never dreamed she had a snowballs chance because of Charlies reputation but guess I was wrong. Maybe he has decided to grow up.
    First things first, BellaWood:
    When I first found the FORT it was (still is) like an oasis in the middle of the desert.

I've got a question regarding your post, but I'm going to post it in the ever growing, all-encompassing SPOILER thread, just in case. This shows so good now that I don't want to risk a FORT time-out!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    My quick thoughts on Sarah B. is that I think Charlie is more into her than she him but I think that is because she is taking this very seriously and doesn't want to be hurt again. She's 'playing' it her way and it's working. I think Charlie is totally into her and unless she dumps him, I think he will pick her in the end. I did think that Krisily got a more favorable edit last night and in the previews, so is this a ploy or is Sarah B really going to back down?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread