+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sarah B.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    I completely agree with you. It was very telling when he sent Kara home, and he made that comment about this being a "fantasy world" and not thinking it was right to involve a child in that. I have a lot more respect for him than I initally thought I would. He isn't playing the role of someone looking to find their "life partner". He is being real and real for him is acting goofy and not pretending to be looking for a wife. Would I date him? Never, but I must admit I find him rather refreshing.
    I agree. I had to respect him more after he made the fantasy world comment after letting Kara go. He's said time and time again that he just wants to have fun, and judging from his tete a tete with Kim, that's just what he's doing, nothing more, nothing less.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think sarah b is cute and nice, but maybe a little too deep for him, when they talked together.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I like Sarah B. She seems to have her act together. Therefore, she should RUN as far away as she can

I do think she's adorable, but her bio pic looks like a skinny Caroline Rhea.

I really like this girl. She seems funny and smart at the same time. Charlie would be very lucky to end up with her. I have to say I kind of hope she gets booted. Maybe next bachelorette?

Just saw on another site that Sarah B's house in McKinney, TX is for sale ...

Maybe she plans on moving to LA!

Hmmm, sounds like she's 1 of the final 2!

Uh oh for sale. I definately see her as one of the final two. My prediction is Sarah vs. Sarah with Sarah B having captured Charlie's heart over the last few months.

If they do end up together, won't it be kinda strange for Sarah when she realizes that her dog kissed her boyfriend before she did!

FORT Fan
    Perhaps Sarah B is selling her house because she's going into the witness protection program or is terrifeid of Sawah W? Maybe she doesn't want to be stalked by Charlie? Maybe the house appreciated dramatically after appearing on tv? I did like the hardwood floors.

Anyway, when things like this happen.....it's best to think good thoughts before someone confirms that the worst has happened to poor Sarah Minor.

Hopeless Romantic
    I saw Caroline Rhea this weekend and for some reason she reminds me of an older version of Little Sarah.

Also, I saw a glimpse of Kimberly a.k.a. Kim Wild featured in Aaron Carters video. They mentioned the Tropic girls. The program was about how Aaron Carter's mom destroyed their family.

I think she is adorable. She had the cute little house with the cute little dog. lol

+ Reply to Thread