+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Krisily

Krisily

Salon Coordinator

Me in 3 words: Funny, friendly, sincere

My greatest achievement to date: I reached my goal of working for my favorite baseball team, the Boston Red Sox.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: I live in Rhode Island and it's a very small state.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Check out the reason she hasn't found the man of her dreams. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Check out the reason she hasn't found the man of her dreams. LOL!
    Hang on, she might be onto something there... from the US Census Bureau for RI.
    • 52% are female, subtract 559,605 = 516,559
    • 23.6% are under 18, subtract 121,908 = 394,651
    • another 14.5% are over 64, subtract 74,901 = 319,750
    • There is no further age breakdown so let's say two thirds are too old or too young for her, subtract 213,167 = 106,583
    • 74.4% don't have at least a bachelor degree, subtract 79,298 = 27,285 eligible men. There are no stats listed about how many of these guys are married, involved, gay, jerks, losers, drunks, drug addicts, etc. That would probably take the number down to a couple of thousand.
    As long as she limits her search to just Rhode Island, she's going to have thin pickings. Particularly after she just bad mouthed them all like that.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 04-02-2005 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to spell check.

She seemed like one tough chick at the RC. I would not want to meet this girl in a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Hang on, she might be onto something there... from the US Census Bureau for RI.
    • 52% are female, subtract 559,605 = 516,559
    • 23.6% are under 18, subtract 121,908 = 394,651
    • another 14.5% are over 64, subtract 74,901 = 319,750
    • There is no further age breakdown so let's say two thirds are too old or too young for her, subtract 213,167 = 106,583
    • 74.4% don't have at least a bachelor degree, subtract 79,298 = 27,285 eligible men. There are no stats listed about how many of these guys are married, involved, gay, jerks, losers, drunks, drug addicts, etc. That would probably take the number down to a couple of thousand.
    As long as she limits her search to just Rhode Island, she's going to have thin pickings. Particularly after she just bad mouthed them all like that.

Oh, this is hilarious! There's only 27,285 age apropriate men in her state. Out of which probably about 20% are married, another say 10% of the remaining ones are gay, another maybe 30% involved, say about 15% have drug, alcohol or mental problems. This leaves about 25% out of the total who might still be jerks and losers. Say half of the 25% are jerks and losers. That leaves about 12,5% non-loser, non-jerk, unattached, straight men.

That's about 3410.625 men. She did manage to insult them so maybe half of those would never talk to her, no matter what. That leaves 1705.3125 men who are willing to overlook insults and are possible mates.
    Out of those at least 50% are deficient enough in the looks department to be ruled out immediately.
    Down to 852.65 men. How many of those would be willing to put up with a former beauty queen who does body shots and generally acts like a witch? And has bangs. That could be a deal breaker for some.
    I'm thinking maybe half of those, so about 426.something men.

There's about 1003.20 people/sq.mile in Rhode Island. So basically she has about a half of a square mile's worth of men, of course since they won't all be living in the same half of a square mile, and since there are 1,545 sq.miles in RI this means there's about 1 man for every two square miles that is a match for this girl.

That's tough. She'd be competing with about say 500 women for each guy, so going on the Bachelor definitely improved the odds to 25 to 1. Now that's something a girl can live with!

*above, fuzzy math*
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Down to 852.65 men. How many of those would be willing to put up with a former beauty queen who does body shots and generally acts like a witch? And has bangs. That could be a deal breaker for some.
    I'm thinking maybe half of those, so about 426.something men.
    Haha I was thinking the same thing...! Then to further increase the odds, he'd have to like to mix his drinks with her belly button lint

She has a kind of 'trailer trash' look to me [not that there's anything wrong with that.] I think it's the bangs that bother me the most. She doesn't look like your average supermodel/pharmaceudical sales rep Bachelor contestant.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    LOL at all the stats. She worked for the Boston Red Sox? I wonder what her position was?

*opens up a whole new can of worms*

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    LOL at all the stats. She worked for the Boston Red Sox? I wonder what her position was?

*opens up a whole new can of worms*
    Maybe her "position" was laying on the bar for body shots! (hee hee...)

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    She was one of the reporters who goes into the stands during games and interviews NESN's "Fans of the Game."

Dumb segment that wastes time that could be spent talking about the game. But, of course, with Jerry Remy leading the broadcast, baseball talk is limited to the most tired of cliches. But I digress.

Krissily was unmemorable. That's the best I can say for her work in that field. The only job requirement is a clear voice and the ability to make small talk with half-drunk morons.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast