+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 121

Thread: Krisily

  1. #41
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687
    Yeah, Krisily's no beauty queen or brain surgeon. But the gal regularly tears into SarahW, and it couldnt happen to a more deserving person.

  2. #42
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2
    She is so NOT beauty pagent like material ... to me, she's like a biker chick from the wrong side of the tracks.
    Too funny - check it out:

    there's this website that I can't link - I guess since this is my first post here - long time lurker - it's theride.tv - it's Krisily on a motocycle!

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey ElizabethG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    801
    Believe me, I have NO IDEA why this even pops into my head, but every time I see her name, "Krisily", I start thinking of greasily, grizzly, krispy, gristle and other izzly things. I know, I appear to have way too much time on my hands :rolleyes

    Wait, just thought of another! "Fo-shizzily"

    Must.Start.Taking.Medication earlier in the day
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

  4. #44
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Believe me, I have NO IDEA why this even pops into my head, but every time I see her name, "Krisily", I start thinking of greasily, grizzly, krispy, gristle and other izzly things. I know, I appear to have way too much time on my hands :rolleyes

    Wait, just thought of another! "Fo-shizzily"

    Must.Start.Taking.Medication earlier in the day
    All I keep hearing instead of Krisily is "Silly, silly, silly!"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  5. #45
    MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,909
    As much as this girl comes off as a slightly refined version of trailer trash, I gotta say that I absolutely adored the brashness and spunk of her nanna! That woman was a riot! Go Nanna! She was a hoot to watch last night....for a moment, I was actually thinking Charlie had a potentially promising and fun family to blend into.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

  6. #46
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    As much as this girl comes off as a slightly refined version of trailer trash, I gotta say that I absolutely adored the brashness and spunk of her nanna! That woman was a riot! Go Nanna! She was a hoot to watch last night....for a moment, I was actually thinking Charlie had a potentially promising and fun family to blend into.
    ITA, Nana was a complete hoot. I loved the whole spying on Charlie and Krisily making out on the porch while having the blankets on their laps.

  7. #47
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    164
    Not to mention, that the spying foreshadows Krisily's spying in Aruba.
    the script is really pretty good in this installment of the Bachelor, way stronger than the Jesse or Jen scripts. I basically missed the Byron season, but I gather that was more of a harlequin romance Bachelor instead of this much whackier Bachelor party bachelor.

    It's too bad the show jumped the shark, because this self-parody version of the show is really very funny. Much better tha My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance.

  8. #48
    Decompressing Juls2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,113
    ok ... I know I slammed Krisily earlier in the season .. but after last night's hometown visit, I really like her. Her family was a blast. Having the picture of Charlie on the mantel. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't see Charlie with Sarah B.'s family (praying before dinner just does not seem to be his gig) and although I liked Big Sarah's dad, Big Sarah is an insufferable wench. She needs to learn how to flat iron the back of her hair. So, Krisily has really grown on me.

  9. #49
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    164
    Rather surprisingly, I'm finding myself rooting for Krisily.
    1) body shot girl
    2) house lighting rod in war with Sarah W.
    3) claustrophobic fencer
    4) sitcom nana
    5) Pretty Woman plotline
    6) ?

    she's had something to contribute almost every episode, she deserves to win just for that.

  10. #50
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo
    Rather surprisingly, I'm finding myself rooting for Krisily.
    1) body shot girl
    2) house lighting rod in war with Sarah W.
    3) claustrophobic fencer
    4) sitcom nana
    5) Pretty Woman plotline
    6) ?

    she's had something to contribute almost every episode, she deserves to win just for that.

    It's a switch, isnt it, Bosk? me too. Kriserella....I think she was a victim of bad edits in the early epis.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.