+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Krisily

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    I don't hate this girl. Everything that is said about her is true... she is rough around the edges, kinda tomboy, and has $itchy tendancies. But didn't she tell Charlie the first day (during the speed dating) that she can get $itchy? SHe has been EXACTLY what she says she is... and most of the time her comments are right on target. She isn't my favorite... but she is definitely honest about who she is.

I can't believe Krisily was a pageant girl. It seems totally against what we've seen of her in editing. Maybe she isn't what I had originally thought of her. Maybe she just comes off that way on the show. At least she's not walking around the house in lingerie!

Psycho

FORT Fanatic
    How bad is this: I so loathe SarahW that Krisily is looking better and better.

She sure talks a lot tho. Everytime she's with Charlie she's going on and on and on....

But hey.....anybody who can squash the Abominable SarahW is ok with me.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    How bad is this: I so loathe SarahW that Krisily is looking better and better.

She sure talks a lot tho. Everytime she's with Charlie she's going on and on and on....

But hey.....anybody who can squash the Abominable SarahW is ok with me.
    I disagree.....Sarah W, seems sweet to me...this chick is just

adm
    Quote Originally Posted by charity
    I can't believe Krisily was a pageant girl. It seems totally against what we've seen of her in editing. Maybe she isn't what I had originally thought of her. Maybe she just comes off that way on the show. At least she's not walking around the house in lingerie!
    The RI pageant must not include speaking, because I can't fathom anyone finding her even remotely attractive after she opens her mouth. That voice! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I re-watched the last episode earlier today, and it seemed like Krisily gets more & more UNattractive each week! Yeah, none of the girls looked their best in the morning, but she looked like a 40 yr old houswife with her hair pulled back like that & wearing a ratty old pink cardigan - YUCK! Oh, and don't even get me started on her VOICE!! I'm sure she'll be the next to go... I think Charlie would have been better off picking Kindle - at least she wasn't quite that nasty!!

one word.

Wench
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I re-watched the last episode earlier today, and it seemed like Krisily gets more & more UNattractive each week! Yeah, none of the girls looked their best in the morning, but she looked like a 40 yr old houswife with her hair pulled back like that & wearing a ratty old pink cardigan - YUCK!
    I completely agree with you except I think you've underestimated her age a good 30 years. I just have this image in my head, Krisily, that horrid sweater and 200 cats.

Hopeless Romantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I completely agree with you except I think you've underestimated her age a good 30 years. I just have this image in my head, Krisily, that horrid sweater and 200 cats.

If that was an indication of how she looks in the morning from the ambush morning rose ceremony date last week...then Charlie needs to get a clue.
    She is such an odd duck. She looks old and haggled. She makes the most horrible faces all the time and has such a nasty disposition. I am still totally shocked that Charlie kept her around. Must have been the begging and pleading. He definetly doesn't know what he is looking for!

+ Reply to Thread