+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Krisily

Is that really her? Doesn't look like her to me. She just does not seem like the type. And then to work as a Salon Coordinator? Something just doesn't gel. *oh.. hee hee accidental pun*

Kris - Silly!

Miss Rhode Island USA 2003

Her arrival and swimsuit pictures: .
    Note the dark hair and lack of bangs. I guess she does believe in changing her hair (for a man).

Despite her given TV role on this series, has anyone been able to find REAL dirt on this girl? Other than she can be a bitch?

Stuff has come out about Kim and Sarah W - what about others? Yet nothing about Krisily ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    Havent heard anything on any of the girls other than Kim & Sarah W either.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Love
    Is that really her?
    Well, Rhode Island is a small state...I guess odds are good that they let a lot of different girls into the pageant....

On another note....after last night, I found myself repeatedly wondering something...I hope Krisily is getting a good hard honest look at herself if she is watching....the belly shot might be "hot and appealing" to some, but her obvious anger issues, dominating shove-it-down-your-throat attitude and arms crossed over chest stances are extremely unflattering...I would venture to wonder if any man wouldn't be running for the hills having seen her bad behavior on this show.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    Her arrival and swimsuit pictures: .
    Note the dark hair and lack of bangs. I guess she does believe in changing her hair (for a man).

Blech...is that blue eye shadow I see on her arrival photo? Salon coordinator=yes, makeup artist=no
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fanatic
    The pageant pictures were very interesting. The ones that caught my particular attention were the ones of her as a current Miss RI, and then the later ones of her as an outgoing Miss RI. She's in the same dress for both events....only she'd visibly put on a lot of pounds during her year as Miss RI.

She doesnt impress me as beauty pageant material at all (though clearly the judges of Miss RI disagree). Maybe the judges were never exposed to the casual Krisily....sort of rough and unpolished....definitely a biker chick type.
    Which is why she made it this far. Charlie definitely isnt looking for a classy girl.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I just see her more as a tomboy chick, very unfeminine, and sort of sassy...how she got this far is mind-boggling

FORT Fan
    I remember there was at least one other Miss Rhode Island on I think this show, maybe the Jesse Palmer season. I think she was on a group tent date where Jesse made out with 3 of the 4 women on the same date. IIRC the miss Rhode Island from that show was one of the more adamant ratting out Trish to Jesse ladies.

perhaps it's part of their Miss Congeniality training.

+ Reply to Thread