+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Kimberly

Chunkhead has to pick a girl who would be good for his career. I think he realized Kim was his good time girl. She is a Wild girl who likes to show off skin I don't think that would work well in promoting his career. I think he will pick Srah B since she is being billed as the sane all american sweet one of the group. She can make Chunkhead look good in the end since she is too good for him. JMHO

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Perhaps Charlie began to see into the future with Kim ....Meatball, Perogy, too much hangover at her waistline of her custom fitted clothes....hmmm.....
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fan
    One wally wrote

Same thought occured to me, too. I know I made a decision or two about a guy (way back when) based on who his previous gf's were. It may not be fair, but it's human nature.
    I thought Kim strongly favored her mother, especially when they smiled. And I'm not sorry for Kim one bit; everytime I think of the speed date and how she buried his nose in her boobs the entire time, I am repelled all over again.[/QUOTE]

You may be right about the mom and the smile and I was forgetting that Kim's most notable physical features may not have been more the product of saline and slicone rather than genetics. At this point, I read the whole speed date thing differently. I now think she was that desperate to leave behind the world she's been occupying that she was willing to do anything to get noticed by a casting director or to stay on the show one more installment.

Kim's whole story arc in the show felt like a sort of fun movie a la Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.....combine that with Krisily's Nana's sitcom, Charlie having more chemistry with little Sarah's dog and little Sarah's sister's cleavage, and Big Sarah as escapee from the movie Girl Interrupted....

and Fleiss could be sitting on a whole reality show spinoff goldmine.
    As a sheer guilty pleasure, the home visits in this installment were absolutely great reality tivo/tv. The only other home visit that I remember well was Lanny's mother from Meredith's season and maybe Jesse with Tara's NRA dad.....but the 4 casts in Charlie's home visit installments could have come straight from Best in Show or A Mighty Wind.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo
    One wally wrote

. The only other home visit that I remember well was Lanny's mother from Meredith's season and maybe Jesse with Tara's NRA dad.....but the 4 casts in Charlie's home visit installments could have come straight from Best in Show or A Mighty Wind.
    So true. As good Canadian kid, I was cringing every time Kim's mum was "eh'ing"....I expected a "oh...jeez eh, the win-ter been long and lonely without hockey....could you pass the Maple Syrup dear?" They own a perogy house for goodness sake...that could a CBC reality show in itself. And I would probably tune in.

Beauty eh?

FORT Fan
    http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/04/28/1016089.html

interesting Canadian article on Kimberley.

To quote from the article:
    "Basically, the final six girls, everyone had their own character. And mine was the sexpot," Choma said. "I knew that from Day 1.

"So I played it up. Whatever. I knew it was going to make better TV, and I knew it was going to put my character on the line. Whether I was too provocative or not, it worked, and it definitely kept me on the show and won Charlie's heart."
    She's the second person who has alluded to playing a "character" on this show...! I don't recall any previous season where the women on the show thought they were acting!?!

FORT Fan
    The other thing about the article....Kimberley hardly seemed to be on the show for the "right reasons" and really didn't even pretend.

it appeared to be about exposure in every sense of the word....so I feel a whole lot less sorry for her and suspect the loser boyfriend thing and charlie can run the Pyrogi House with Kim thing were just set pieces that she may have even suggested herself.

As a viewer I take offense to this......

""The producer said the show is basically going to be based on Kimberley from The Bachelor, because I'm, like, 90% of their fan base," Choma said. "Everyone wants to see Kimberley; they're 'whatever' about Charlie"

She is delusional!!!

Whether I was too provocative or not, it worked, and it definitely kept me on the show and won Charlie's heart."
    Uh....yeah, Kim. You SO won his heart :rolleyes Only - not. (very delusional)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    If that is not her on the dvd cover, then she has an identical twin. I've include a shot of the jacket as an attachment, you be the judge...

I know I'm WAY late on this one, but I saw the movie Frostbite today in a big bin at Walmart today. I could have had it for about $5 CDN $.

Anyway, I noticed Kimberley, the pride of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, on the box. She was on the BACK cover.

What's the address for her website?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789