+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    . Jenny was worth 10 Kimberly's.
    Most definitley!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    she had to use the five letter kiss of death word for this show last night...

SMART

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    Being a girl from Canada, I have to say not all Canadian girls are this clueless, trampy and just plain dumb.

Other then that, I am so tired of looking at her breasts. Jenny was worth 10 Kimberly's.
    Being a guy from Canada...I'm destroyed that Kim may be seen as a representative of our better half. I only hope she's dumbing down for Good Time Charlie to win a reality show.

Jenny is a far better example of a strong, smart and beautiful Canauck. I miss her already but glad she'll be spared the embarrassment of dating this wannabee.

FORT Newbie

On (or off) Kimmie

Am I the only one that can't believe she is a swimsuit model? When she came out wearing that black 2 piece number they talked her out of wearing she had a roll of fat hanging over her skirt. I realize she is probably very insecure and that is why she feels she must use sex and skimpy clothes to get attention but she's on tv for heaven's sake. Is this something she is going to be proud to look back on. Her poor family...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    When she was looking for trash clothes to wear, notice that she took out the pearl thong.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I tried to be nice, really I did...but Kimberly darling, expect a visit from Stacey and Clinton soon as I have nominated you for TLC's "What Not to Wear".

I think they will forgo the 360 mirrored room as they likely realize they may have difficulty peeling you from it. They will no doubt be disappointed in not being able to confiscate your much talked about custom-made bustier as removing it may cause a silicon breach and I doubt they have ample insurance. When they say you have buns of steel, dear, it is in reference to the heavy metal thongs you favour and really isn't a compliment.

Once they have filled a trash can with all your little things, I doubt they will allow you even a minute alone with your $5000 VISA but it will be a novel experience learning that those lacy bottoms are actually panties - Oh, you thought they were shorts? - and that you should dress for the job you want. (Hmmm, maybe not.)

Anyway, Kimmy, ABC has promised a twist and this it. Pack your bags and leave them by the door.

FORT Fanatic
    GREATTTTT post vicyn!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annan
    Am I the only one that can't believe she is a swimsuit model? When she came out wearing that black 2 piece number they talked her out of wearing she had a roll of fat hanging over her skirt. I realize she is probably very insecure and that is why she feels she must use sex and skimpy clothes to get attention but she's on tv for heaven's sake. Is this something she is going to be proud to look back on. Her poor family...
    She was much thinner a year ago, when she was in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant. Looks like she's been hitting the Krispy Kremes pretty hard since then.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vicyn
    Once they have filled a trash can with all your little things
    Good post vicyn, except I don't think her clothes would fill a trash can... too skimpy to take up much space.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR
    She was much thinner a year ago, when she was in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant. Looks like she's been hitting the Krispy Kremes pretty hard since then.
    Not Krispy Kreme - not very many up here (atleast, not in E-town), lets say the Timmy's (Horton's)!
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

+ Reply to Thread