+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjay
    I get your point and agree totally!!!!
    The only point Kim is looking to get is Charlie's point.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I found a hole in your argument! . See, I don't think Kim wants Charlie to take her seriously, she just seriously wants Charlie to take her! Big difference!
    I think, like Charlie, that Kim is just out for a good time. I think she is wild and outrageous and young and having a great time. I think she is fun and outgoing and friendly - and you love her sort of like that darling puppy who pees on your shoe! Annoying but cute?

I like her - I don't think she has shown herself to be mean spirited, like so many others. And I'll bet she and Charlie could have a GREAT time.

I'll bet she is much lower maintenance than Sarah W, and I don't think Charlie would put up with much of that.

At least that is what I have projected her to be like ....

On a show like this, there's bound to be some salacious pictures and videos out there in cyberspace. But please remember we don't allow links to them, since we are a PG-13 site.

Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    What I'm wondering about is what on earth does one do with "Hawaiin Tropic" sun care products in Canada?

Uh...surely to god you're joking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    The Bachelor's very own Kimberly Choma was on the HDNet show Bikini Destinations last night, along with several of her fellow Hawaiian Tropic competitors. The episode was shot in St. Tropez and Cannes. Kim looked slimmer than she does on the Bachelor (the show was filmed last year), but didn't come across as any sort of intellectual giant.

Not a pretty face. Kinda wish the other girls had let her go out in her lingerie outfit - I cannot believe the clothes this girl wants to parade herself around on TV in. Wonder what she'll wear to meet his folks????
    Let's not forget - Good Time Charlie isn't in this for love - I'm not surprised he's keeping Kim or Sarah W, although I think the connection (:rolleyes) with Sarah is more real (or at least less silicone enhanced).

Kim just seems so shallow. Well, except for her cleavage.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Kinda wish the other girls had let her go out in her lingerie outfit - I cannot believe the clothes this girl wants to parade herself around on TV in.
    But I'll give the girls credit for trying to help this poor clueless classless girl....I just about busted my gut when they aired the part where she said she had it "custom made"....uh, I know TV adds a few pounds, but I think those strings got a little more loosened up for this show.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Not a pretty face. Kinda wish the other girls had let her go out in her lingerie outfit - I cannot believe the clothes this girl wants to parade herself around on TV in. Wonder what she'll wear to meet his folks????
    Let's not forget - Good Time Charlie isn't in this for love - I'm not surprised he's keeping Kim or Sarah W, although I think the connection (:rolleyes) with Sarah is more real (or at least less silicone enhanced).

Kim just seems so shallow. Well, except for her cleavage.
    Didn't Charlie's Momma tell him not to bring home a "floozy"?! I don't think Charlie was paying attention... and will bring Kim home.

FORT Fanatic

Kim

Being a girl from Canada, I have to say not all Canadian girls are this clueless, trampy and just plain dumb.

Yet somehow, I think she's playing alot dumber then she is. She knows darn well she's on TV and she's making some noise. She's standing out, and she's playing Charlie. She knows what this dumb bachelor wants and she's proving it. It's quite hysterical actually.

Other then that, I am so tired of looking at her breasts. Jenny was worth 10 Kimberly's.

I don't like people who pretend to be dumber than they really are. What kind of self-respect would you have for yourself? She looks like a prostitute to boot. Oh boy.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

+ Reply to Thread