+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjay
    They have to have some other qualities to bring to the table if they want to be taken seriously.
    I found a hole in your argument! . See, I don't think Kim wants Charlie to take her seriously, she just seriously wants Charlie to take her! Big difference!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hopeless Romantic
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I found a hole in your argument! . See, I don't think Kim wants Charlie to take her seriously, she just seriously wants Charlie to take her! Big difference!
    I get your point and agree totally!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjay
    Cindy (from Byron's show) tried that with the dress she wore on their one-on-one date. She proclaimed that she knew she had him because of the dress and her obviously fake b00bs practically exposed. But, these girls seem to forget that they are not the only game in town, and men can see their types all day at many beaches and clubs. They have to have some other qualities to bring to the table if they want to be taken seriously.
    Excellent point. I bet she'll last until just after the fantasy dates - why would he say no to a cute (not beautiful but cute) girl who has been psychologically and medically tested (lets be honest here folks) and is throwing herself at him. But I totally agree - she is not the kind of girl he'd bring home or want to take to a party with his friends. He'd probably find her in bed with a buddy or two by night's end. And he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    Excellent point. I bet she'll last until just after the fantasy dates - why would he say no to a cute (not beautiful but cute) girl who has been psychologically and medically tested (lets be honest here folks) and is throwing herself at him. But I totally agree - she is not the kind of girl he'd bring home or want to take to a party with his friends. He'd probably find her in bed with a buddy or two by night's end. And he knows it.
    I totally agree that Kimberly will last until at least the overnight dates. She may even make it to the final two (if she tones it down for the Meet The Folks). But Kim is T00 accommodating and I don't think that even Goodtime Charlie will opt for her over Sarah W with whom he seems to really have a normal connection.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I agree with everyone about "The Perogy Princess"! We haven't been shown anything of her personality (assuming she has one!) - all we've seen is her scheming to get to Charlie with her "assets"... And Charlie seems to be the kind of guy who's willing to be had!

Miss Hawaiian Tropic (Canada) 2004

Premium Member
    Geez, for a minute I thought she had a ton of tatoos. It's just the greenery from the flowers.

I'm wondering if it's possible in this day and age to win any type of "beauty" contest without implants. :rolleyes Even dog shows have conformation standards.

I just wanted to post this in response to all those doubting that Kimberly is educated. Not only did she graduate but she had started her Master's degree at the University of Alberta, a very prestigious university and those that know her say that she is both a smart girl and a nice person.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno
    I just wanted to post this in response to all those doubting that Kimberly is educated. Not only did she graduate but she had started her Master's degree at the University of Alberta, a very prestigious university and those that know her say that she is both a smart girl and a nice person.
    They are probably all educated, and all very nice when they are not competing against each other for a man. We don't really care if she's smart and nice, or if she's an ignorant slut. All we care is that she is a contestant on a reality TV dating show who loves to show off her fake boobs. That makes her fair game for a public snarkfest.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-08-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    What I'm wondering about is what on earth does one do with "Hawaiin Tropic" sun care products in Canada? I'd bet my last dime that tan she's got didn't come naturally. Do they now award the title for a fake tan too?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread